This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Thielsen Packs?

Just curious what happened to Thielsen Packs? I got a catalog from them for the 2007 season, and they seemed to have dropped off the face of the planet. I am assuming that they went under, but am curious if anyone knew why or if they got bought out? thanks
    -Tradition-
    Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.

i was wondering that myself, tried emailing them as well as the owner of the FireCache, and never heard any reason, pity as their product seemed well made and practical, wanted to pick up a new dozer pack and a line pack
    "If you can't be a good example, the you'll just have to be a terrible warning."

Comment

Yeah, I really liked their packs. I have tried just about everything, and had just went back to my old reliable Thielsen pack. Hopefully someone with info about the 2007 model's that didn't sell, I know I would like to get my hands on one.
      -Tradition-
      Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.

Comment

Thielsen packs

Go to....www.linegear.com.
        Respectfully,
        Jay Dudley
        Retired Fire
        Background Investigator
        IACOJ-Member
        Lifetime Member CSFA
        IAFF Alumni Member

Comment

thanks jay. checked the link. seems to only carry the base piece, no shot packs or accessories....drat. the search continues.
          -Tradition-

Comment

i know a couple of my friends at work were able to order some blazetamers from FireCache, after thielsens disappeared, on discount, not sure if they had any left (and i missed out on it too)
            "If you can't be a good example, the you'll just have to be a terrible warning."

Comment

Thielsen Packs

Thielsen is back in business, I just spoke to the owner at the Colorado Wildfire Academy this week in Montrose. He is back online at www.thielsen.net at this time the business is getting back on its feet, but he has a new line pack available. He still has the Engine Packs and many of the accessories. Stay safe.
              When in doubt, burn it out!!!

Comment

thanks, I saw the website was up and running. great news, their great packs.
                -Tradition-

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X