No announcement yet.

Anyone Know of any good Wildland Boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried West Coast loggers, hurt my feet, tried Red wings, cost to much and hurt the feet and took a year to break in, I now use Black Diamonds, Love them a bunch, no sore feet, fit perfect right out of the box. Only problem is that they seem to wear out in about two years. In the area of the TriCities Washington we do not have full time wildland, all of us in the area structure & wildland(double trained). Don Zimmerman, Captain Hanford Fire

Comment

guys, i think im gonna get me a pair of nicks hotshots. does anyone have anything to say about them? are they good? does anyone have any horror stories about nicks to tell before i buy them? i really like the nicks hotshots, cuz they have that thicker sole on them... but the whites are only $4 more, but i see the thicker sole as an advantage. does anyone think im insane for this?

thanks,
      Joe

Comment

Joe:

I bought a pair of Red Wings from the Red Wings Shop on Main street in Santa Ana in 1982. I still have them and plan to climb Mt. Fuji in them this summer.

------------------
        Brian Johnson
        Assistant Chief
        Okinawa, Japan

Comment

Very informative thread.

Comment

My Red Wings I bought at their store in Santa Ana lasted me close to 20 years. They never failed me.
            They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X