How 'Bout Them Saints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'Bout Them Saints?

I'm sure the lifelong Saints fans remember the Bum Phillips years.When you REALLY had to love the Saints to keep watching the game.
    Back when if a player visited sick kids in the hospital and promised a kid to score a touchdown,the kid would say"If you stay in bounds to make a completed reception,this whole wing'll get better."
    I saw on the morning news the other day about how men were dressing in drag to honor Buddy D's plan to wear a dress if the Saint's got a championship.
    I will neither confirm nor deny having worn a dress during 9th grade Opposites Day but I wouldn't go THAT far to show my support even for the Titans.
    As Dana Carvey parodying President George H.W. Bush said,"Not gonna do it.Wouldn't be prudent.Not at this juncture.It's bad."

It is most widely used by fans of the New Orleans Saints, an American football team. The entire chant is: "Who Dat? Who Dat? Who Dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?" "Who Dat" may also be used as a noun, describing a Saints fan.
    Dobbie's Point Glasgow

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X