New England Patriots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Year of the Gator!!

It's gotta be those Gator receivers playing for the Pats. Great to see Reche Caldwell, Jabbar Gaffney, Chad Jackson and Kelvin Kight stepping up and playing so well.

Don't like the Pats (still depressed Cowboys fan) but they sure are tough to beat come playoff time.

It will be interesting to see if the Colts/Patriots game comes down to a Adam Viniteri field goal?!?! Sure the Pats fans fear that scenario?!?!

Anyway heres to a great game. Go Gators (receivers) !!!!!

Comment

Message deleted
      Last edited by FireBuffR1L2E3; 01-19-2007, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Uhg... what an aggravating game.

The running game (both offense and defense) in the 2nd half was atrocious. How many times was Maroney stopped in the backfield? Against a team who couldn't stop the run all regular season!
        So you call this your free country
        Tell me why it costs so much to live
        -3dd

Comment

I know I'm new here, but I have to put my comment in. GO INDY!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!! Okay, I'm done now.

Comment

I actually thought it was one of the most entertaining games I've ever watched once the Colts performed a successful Heimlich and got the bone they were choking on coughed out

Yep, Patriots didn't win. We also had run up a 21-3 lead against a terrific team, and didn't surrender the lead until 1 minute left to play. And all of Indianapolic continued to live in utter fear until Brady was picked off with 20 seconds left. Yeah, Patriots had some problems, so did the Colts. Those mistakes cancel out...although Caldwell is lucky we don't live in a society where the cutting off of hands is acceptable practice

We're 6 years into one hell of a run -- and this year we did very well compared to where we were in September. Pickup up some younger bodies to start learning from Brusci and Vrabel before they retire, and a few other tweaks ... it's not some pipe dream to say a couple more regular season wins, a bye, and homefield isn't a realistic hope for next year.

Yeah, 8, 9, 10 years and the run will peter out. I just suspect it's not quite dead yet.

Congratulations to the Colts and I hope they win the Super Bowl so we don't have to hear whining about Manning anymore

Lest you think I'm going soft, as a UConn & Red Sox fan...Duke & Yankees still suck.

Comment

Im glad the Colts are going to the Superbowl as well, Manning however will not be able to pull one off on Da Bears. They are just too strong...

Comment

Not the way they played against the saints! Grossman's rating was a 39.8 at the end of the first half! Thats horrible. I think the superbowl will be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalmatian190 View Post
                  I actually thought it was one of the most entertaining games I've ever watched once the Colts performed a successful Heimlich and got the bone they were choking on coughed out
                  Well said. I don't know what changes the Colts made at half-time, but it worked. And while I would have preferred a different outcome, the game was a hell of a lot more exciting then the Saints/Bears game.

At least now the stress is off for the Superbowl and I can actually enjoy it. Who's having the party?

Oh, and go Colts!
                  So you call this your free country
                  Tell me why it costs so much to live
                  -3dd

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader