• Show
Clear All

• New England Patriots...

The New England Patriots

Just
    Ended
    The Jets
    Season
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Oh dear. Ray will be cryin' in his beer.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
      The New England Patriots
      [B]
      I hope the Patriots get blown out sometime between now and the AFC Championship game. They won't make it past the Chargers... Guarranteed.

For the record. I'm Steelers fan... I know I have no where to talk.
      Firefighter/EMT
      My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Comment

Just got home from the Pats game and it was great. Crowd was pumped and I thought very cordial to the poor Jets fans that were in attedance. Chargers will be tough but Pats will prevail. Indy looked like *** last night and Peyton will still never win the big one. The Pats will meet the Bears at the big dance and it will be the same result as their meeting a few weeks ago. Pats on top!
        Northeast Fire Photos

Comment

I thought it was a pretty good game... at least until mid-3rd quarter. Cunningham made some good plays especially to Cotchery. If nothing else they exposed some weakness in the Pats secondary.

Going against the Chargers is going to be rough. I hope it is a good game.
          So you call this your free country
          Tell me why it costs so much to live
          -3dd

Comment

It will be Chargers at Bears for the SuperBowl, and the Bears are gonna come out on top. Grossman will be at the top of his game, and the Bears awesome defense will shut LT down.

Being a White Sox fan, and a Bears fan, its been a good few years to be me.
            Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
            IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by OlieCan View Post
              It will be Chargers at Bears for the SuperBowl, and the Bears are gonna come out on top. Grossman will be at the top of his game, and the Bears awesome defense will shut LT down.

Being a White Sox fan, and a Bears fan, its been a good few years to be me.
              I also think the Chargers and Bears will face off in the SuperBowl. Chargers on top though. Bears cannot stop LT.
              Like I said before, I'm a Steeler fan but for the playoffs, I'll go for the Chargers. LT is clearly the cleanest player in the NFL and obviously one of the best.

Sorry to hear you're a Sox fan... and a Bears fan.
              Firefighter/EMT
              My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Comment

I don't understand why we are still discussing football. The football season ended way back in November. Shouldn't we be talking about hockey?

Comment

I hate to bust Chicago's hopes, but even if they make it to the big dance, there is no way they will beat Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by jasper45 View Post
                    I hate to bust Chicago's hopes, but even if they make it to the big dance, there is no way they will beat Baltimore.
                    Baltimore?

Who said anything about Baltimore. Chargers are the team to beat
                    Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
                    IACOJ

Comment

The team to beat:

Patriots

Chargers tried....came up short.....bring on Indy

Comment

Looks like I was off... big time. I thought the Pats would have troubles against LT. I was wrong... way wrong.
                        Firefighter/EMT

Comment

It was an ugly win.. but a win nonetheless!

We unplugged the Chargers... Now we have to corral the Colts!
                          ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Of the four games last weekend, the Pats/Chargers game had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!
                            From the Pats perspective it was an UGLY game. Defensively it seems like they had a hard time stopping LT, though looking at the stats the Chargers were limited to 4.5 yards per carry. While watching the game it seemed like they were getting a lot more, some of those holes were huge. Offensively the Pats had a hard time getting anything going. How many 3-and-outs did they have? The Charger D did a good job protecting the pass and stopping the run (51 yards?? uhg).
                            What saved the Pats is that Brady is probably the best Comeback quarterback in the league and the Pats D heald the Chargers to a 3-and-out in their last possession. That and a fumbled interception.
                            This weekend should be interesting. Both the Pats and Indy showed some weakness last weekend. Should be a good game.
                            So you call this your free country
                            Tell me why it costs so much to live
                            -3dd

Comment

No fumbles, different outcome.
                              BE SAFE
                              Before Everything, Stop And First Evaluate

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse