football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• football

what a way to start a season. The donkeys lost to the rams. And T.Green was pancaked. For that issue what is your opinion??? Ive allways thought that once you start sliding, any hit is an illegal hit.

The refs stated that because the def player was out of control and could not stop, so no flag. But i have lost count at how many times (all across the NFL) i have seen a def player loose control and get shoved into the qb after the pass has been thrown and gotten a late hit call, or a roughing the passer call.

Maybe the refs need to take a few hits, or a brick to the head.

And on top of that, the frigen ref decided to wait untill the play had ended to call a 12 man penalty. What a arogant piece of trash.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Since you are such an "expert".. may I suggest you volunteer your services and become an NFL ref?
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

I would not want to disgrace myself.

Im not an expert, just looked up the "offical" rule regarding the play.
      FF I
      FF II
      Hazmat Operations
      EMT-B

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Comment

When will the NY Giants get their heads out of their a**es in the first half and start playing like they have at the end of their games???!!!!!
        Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

I just watched the recording of the Oakland San Diego game. It had one of those blown late hit calls. Reciver was wraped up and being taken to the ground Forward motion stops. WHISTLE BLOWS. Defensive player comes in and clocks both players with a violent hit. WHERE was the ref's head?????????? Somewhere where it stinks.
          FF I
          FF II
          Hazmat Operations
          EMT-B

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X