No announcement yet.

Chicken sh*t Nancy Pelosi!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now theres a couple of examples of truly manly sports. Should be in the same league as cockfighting and pit bulls.

Originally posted by jsin925 View Post
    i think favre is being a hypocrite. he talked so much trash about sterling sharpe, now look at what he's doing. that's why i only truly follow boxing and mma.

Comment

• Actually the drilling industry has got quite an enviable record as far as environmental impact goes. A great deal of the spills and environmental damage occur through transportation and production.

Originally posted by doughesson View Post
      Where does it say that firearms may only be owned for sport?
      Back on subject,this morning,Nancy was quoted on Fox about how she'd support debating drilling if it included a broad range of topics.
      Most likely she wants to insure that spills are harshly punished and those that spill or harm the environment are slammed as well.
      Maybe she needs to go out on a drill rig and try to explain to the people working there how to do their jobs.I wonder how that would be received:as help or an insult?
      If she thinks that drill crews don't know how to do their jobs without tearing up the planet,maybe she shouldn't run for re-election but instead open a school where she can teach oil companies how they should be accomplishing their mission statement.

Comment

• Any word yet on the massive oil spills in the Gulf of Mexico due to the hurricane?
        PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

• No,but it will be reflected in your next fueling. T.C.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
            No,but it will be reflected in your next fueling. T.C.

Think so? Oil is going down in price...not up.
            Change We Can Believe In.

Comment

• Unfit To Lead On Oil
              Congress: If anyone still thinks Democrats can provide
              leadership on the No. 1 issue of the day—energy—
              then Harry Reid’s remarks to their party’s convention
              last week should dispel the notion for good.

Last month’s invasion by Russia of neighboring Georgia showed the utter bankruptcy of the Democrats’ energy policies. With its attack, Russia seized control of the main non-Russian pipeline from the energy-rich Caspian to Europe, giving it stranglehold over nearly a third of Europe’s energy supplies.
              So what do the Democrats have to do with this? Plenty. By refusing to let companies drill for energy on U.S. soil and pursuing policies that keep oil prices above $100 a barrel, the Democratic Congress, in effect, is helping Russia to finance its aggression against Europe—a kind of Marshall Plan in reverse.
              Yet, listening to Reid, you’d never suspect this was the case. Start with his defense of Jimmy Carter as an energy prophet who proposed real solutions conservation, fuel efficiency and alternative fuels to what he correctly named the ‘moral equivalent of war.’ ” Remember soaring oil prices? Gas lines? Rationing? Russia’s invasion of Afghanistan? If so, you know Carter lost his “war.” The Senate’s Democratic leader also lamented“ an era of oil industry dominance” that began in 1980. Funny, but oil prices plunged 60% during Reagan’s time in office. That’s “dominance”?

Nevada’s Reid then claims President Bush slept as “oil shortages worsened, oil prices soared and dollars by the ton were delivered to terrorists’ banks in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.” Wrong. That’s what Congress did refusing to drill for more oil as petro tyrants like Putin threaten America’s national security and its allies. It’s a shameful, dishonest policy. “The simple fact,” Reid stumbles on, “is that the promise of more oil isn’t part of the solution; it’s part of the problem.”
              Actually, the “simple fact” is more oil is the solution. Private and government estimates all agree oil will make up 75% to 80% of our energy needs for the next 50 years at least. To refuse to drill for the 136 billion barrels we have available borders on criminal. More oil means lower prices. If we can get oil down to $80 a barrel or so it will work like a huge tax cut, especially for the poor who’ve been hit hardest by the Democrats’ failed energy policies. Lower oil prices will stimulate the economy, weaken inflation and make us and our allies around the world more secure. Reid’s poisonous words do nothing to move the country forward.

But they do give voters an idea of what’s to come if Democrats keep
              Congress and win the White House.
              Change We Can Believe In.

Comment

• Hammer,MAY be so but I've yet to see much relief at the pump and my rigs are there just about EVERY day.And big oil will use ANY excuse they can to keep those record windfalls up.And I go thru enough fuel a week to be QUITE cognizant of price. T.C.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raughammer1 View Post
                  So what do the Democrats have to do with this? Plenty. By refusing to let companies drill for energy on U.S. soil and pursuing policies that keep oil prices above $100 a barrel, the Democratic Congress, in effect, is helping Russia to finance its aggression against Europe—a kind of Marshall Plan in reverse.
                  No one has yet to show me where the oil companies have been prevented from drilling in a place they believed had oil in such a quantity that it would be profitable. The only place that comes to mind was off the coast of FL when then they had the envior wacko governor Jeb Bush.

Originally posted by Raughammer1 View Post
                  Wrong. That’s what Congress did refusing to drill for more oil as petro tyrants like Putin threaten America’s national security and its allies. It’s a shameful, dishonest policy. “The simple fact,” Reid stumbles on, “is that the promise of more oil isn’t part of the solution; it’s part of the problem.”
                  This is pretty darn funny. Congress was controlled by the GOP for six of the last eight years and yet it is the Dems fault. Drilling isn't the answer for the simple fact that it will not even come close to being the solution to our needs as they relate to oil imports. Just because one sinks a well doesn't guarantee one will find oil. I would think someone from TX would know that.
                  They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raughammer1 View Post
                    Think so? Oil is going down in price...not up.
                    As I pointed out to George. The price of oil is roughly 50% higher than it was a year ago. I guess that makes it okay since it is cheaper than it was a couple of months ago.

Big picture Hammer.
                    They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
                      As I pointed out to George. The price of oil is roughly 50% higher than it was a year ago. I guess that makes it okay since it is cheaper than it was a couple of months ago.

Big picture Hammer.
                      Typical lib distortion. I said it was on the way down. I NEVER said that it was OK because it was not as high as it was or that it was not going to go down further. It will.

BTW, all you "Big Oil" parrots. How much money should a corporation be allowed to make before the government punishes it by taking it away?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
                        BTW, all you "Big Oil" parrots. How much money should a corporation be allowed to make before the government punishes it by taking it away?
                        You'll have to ask Sarah Palin. She's the only one whose managed to a pass windfall profits tax on oil.

Comment

• I dunno George,you worth a hunnert mill a year or so? T.C.

Comment

• Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
                            You'll have to ask Sarah Palin. She's the only one whose managed to a pass windfall profits tax on oil.
                            Gutless response.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
                              Typical lib distortion. I said it was on the way down. I NEVER said that it was OK because it was not as high as it was or that it was not going to go down further. It will.

Why is it that we avoid talking about a full balance sheet of "Big Oil" and only like to throw around "gross income"? I believe most of the oil companies have a very pedestrian return of equity of 10% +/- after expenses, R&D, Taxes, etc.

Thats certainly no windfall for the investor.
                              Last edited by RoughRider; 09-03-2008, 12:17 PM.
                              Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter!! Either side of the hill.

IACOJ PROUD

Comment

• Originally posted by RoughRider View Post
                                Why is it that we avoid talking about a full balance sheet of "Big Oil" and only like to throw around "gross income"? I believe most of the oil companies have a very pedestrian return of equity of 10% +/- after expenses, R&D, Taxes, etc.

Thats certainly no windfall for the investor.

DO NOT interject fact into this debate. You will totally confuse the liberals.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X