• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Babygirl's motto....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dickey
    replied
    Originally posted by KenNFD1219 View Post
    I'm going to have to go with Sheri on this one.
    Yup....me too. Hot water burn baby...hot water burn baby!!!!!

Dip yourself in tomato juice and rinse with vinegar.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    Originally posted by Babygirl03 View Post
    do u all wanna know how i became to like the smokie scent?
    Oh God she is back...

FyredUp

Leave a comment:

• KenNFD1219
    replied
    I'm going to have to go with Sheri on this one.

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Geez, why are you encouraging her?

Originally posted by Babygirl03
    To be perfectly honest, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way .....

NO!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied

Okay, I'll bite. How?

Leave a comment:

• Babygirl03
    replied
    smoke smell ...

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied
    I am learning everything...still but going to school in fall ... However can u wash your day clothes their or is that not allowed?>along with bunker gear.to get that smokie scent out but I heard u do have to wash your bunkers everytime is this true?
    I wash my "day clothes"...a.k.a. uniforms at home...Separately.

If I washed my gear after every fire, it wouldn't last more than a few months before it would fall apart. I will hose it off (my gear, that is ) after a job, but I usually only wash it if it becomes contaminated with blood, vomit, etc.

We are firefighters...Everything we use stinks of smoke! Everything! You get used to it. In fact, after a while, you kinda begin to like it. Okay, actually Gonzo is right! It IS an aphrodisiac!

Leave a comment:

• Babygirl03
    replied
    smokie scent...

Originally posted by fireman4949 View Post
    Actually, they're large, commercial side-loading machines, the same as hospitals, hotels, etc. use.

The gear come out relatively "fresh", considering what it was like when it went in. The washers are no worse for wear, even after hundreds and hundreds of loads.
    I am learning everything...still but going to school in fall ... However can u wash your day clothes their or is that not allowed?>along with bunker gear.to get that smokie scent out but I heard u do have to wash your bunkers everytime is this true?

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied
    How big are those washers they must be pretty stinky by the time their done lmao.
    Actually, they're large, commercial side-loading machines, the same as hospitals, hotels, etc. use.

The gear come out relatively "fresh", considering what it was like when it went in. The washers are no worse for wear, even after hundreds and hundreds of loads.

Leave a comment:

• Babygirl03
    replied
    Smoke Scent.

Originally posted by fireman4949 View Post
    Wash the gear?! Are you crazy?!

We have commercial washer/extractors and bunker gear driers at our stations.
    How big are those washers they must be pretty stinky by the time their done lmao.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    Find out what brand of cigars Chief Reason smokes.

Leave a comment:

• Engine58
    replied
    The place where I get my haircut has this special shampoo that helps get the smell out, I'll have to get the name of it when I go there next week. Not that I dont mind the smell lol, but I asked about it one day and it worked pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Granted, this is going back a few years, but I found the VERY BEST way to get the smoke stink out, was to have a girlfriend who was also a FF in my station...... Or at least neither of us noticed the stink anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• OlieCan
    replied
    I use Axe... I have a Green bottle, and a yellow bottle. The yellow bottle has sandpapery stuff in it, and feels kinda good.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X