Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babygirl03
    replied
    Personally my oppinion on that one about spears ...

I think it makes her 10 times more ugly .. then before she shaved it she looks better with hair .

Leave a comment:

• lvwrench
    replied
    I can remember a time when hair was the thing and the more the better. Now we seem to have the reverse thinking that says bald (everywhere) is the thing. Does this mean that the Rogaine stock is dropping?

Leave a comment:

• AZFF25
    replied
    I love the new "Heaven's Gate" haircut!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dickey
    replied
    Originally posted by dmleblanc View Post
    ...not on Britney....
    Now that is some funny $hit right there!!!

Leave a comment:

• dmleblanc
    replied
    Originally posted by JHR1985 View Post
    well... there are more places to get hair from than one's head....
    ...not on Britney....

Leave a comment:

• JHR1985
    replied
    well... there are more places to get hair from than one's head....

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Here's a think now that the story has broken about Britney going to rehab:there are drugs that can be detected by testing hair follicles,right?Remember how Rodney King's lawyers wouldn't allow any hair testing because they were afraid he'd been lying about using PCP?
    Things that make you go"Hmmmm."

Leave a comment:

• Ack8236
    replied
    Yeah, that's bald too, it's not hard to find the pics. She just wanted the drapes to match the rug.

Anna Nicole "just laying around", that's funny!

Leave a comment:

• wag11c
    replied
    Never mind her head, I hope she didn't shave her patch. I've always been partial to a women that has a bit of underarm hair and a "pelt" or "thatch" down there. Would love to see what that looks like..

Leave a comment:

• oj3205
    replied
    Originally posted by SSTONER View Post
    Well, I am not sure what paris is doing now, however, I can tell you Anna Nicole is just laying around.
    Now that there is funny I don't care what you all say

Leave a comment:

• Moediaz
    replied
    Originally posted by NYSmokey View Post
    donated her hair to a cancer charity that makes wigs. .
    That would've made her image so much better, i exactly thought the same thing when i heard the news. I would've defidently donated hair to the Cancer Charities.

Leave a comment:

• NYSmokey
    replied
    At least she could have waited until St Baldricks or donated her hair to a cancer charity that makes wigs. She doesn't even have her looks to fall back on now.

Leave a comment:

• coldfront
    replied
    I dont feel your pain!

Cry me a river! Britney! Most of us live on pennies compared to your *ss!Get a life and suck it up.Take care you kids.A dirt poor dead beat mom is one thing but a rich dead beat mom is just sad.Grow up and be a mother first.Srew the rest.Pick your friends better and listen to your family.
    Last edited by coldfront; 02-19-2007, 09:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BFDLT32
    replied
    Howard K. Stern paid Spears to do this. It is attempt to get the media off Anna Nicole and the custody battle he is going to have with someone

Wait, I just figured it out. Pitt and Jolie are going to adopt the baby since it was born in another country

Leave a comment:

• ccfdblehman
    replied
    Originally posted by SSTONER View Post
    Well, I am not sure what paris is doing now, however, I can tell you Anna Nicole is just laying around.
    That's the funniest S**t I've read in a while. Thanks for the laugh, sadistic as it may be.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X