No announcement yet.

Britney Spears Bald!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Side note to JHR1985....regarding the appearance in Playboy....do you think there's still parts of her we haven't already seen? *

the Britney from before the married k-Fed... like right around 2002... would have sold record breaking sales for playboy. If she got back into that shape.... you know she would get a massive check for doing it. Plus, they could touch-up the little area's we dont want to see.

Seeing a girl naked afting puking on herself or a upskirt while she is passed out on the sidewalk isnt what I want to see....

But i understand that there is probably a few on here that might enjoy that stuff....

VinneB... i'm looking at you man...
    The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

Just another chapter in a sad story. This girl had the world on a string 5 years ago and now look at her.

One of the brothers at work went to school with a top bodyguard/bouncer out in LA.

He told my a while back that his friend said that before she got married, Brit had the absolute tightest, hottest body of any he's seen. And this guy works the top clubs and has seen pretty much every "A" list female celeb you can name up close.

What a waste.
      Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
      RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
      Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Comment

Originally posted by ntmd8r38 View Post
        Toss in Paris, Anna Nicole and all the rest too, I could give a rats behind what those skanks are up to.
        Well, I am not sure what paris is doing now, however, I can tell you Anna Nicole is just laying around.
        Warm Regards,
        Shawn Stoner
        EMT-B

Comment

Originally posted by SSTONER View Post
          Well, I am not sure what paris is doing now, however, I can tell you Anna Nicole is just laying around.
          Does it make me a bad person if I laughed at that?
          Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
          Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
          Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
          — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

Originally posted by dmleblanc View Post
            Does it make me a bad person if I laughed at that?
            Absolutely not....she's still getting more coverage and action than me right now.
            The thoughts and opinions posted here are mine and mine alone and do not reflect the thoughts and or views of city or dept affiliation.

Comment

Cocaine is a hell of a drug! F*ck your couch charlie murphy!

Comment

Originally posted by 19FDNY77 View Post
                I never put my feet on Charlie Murphay's Couch.....well this one time....
                IACOJ Member

Comment

Originally posted by 19FDNY77 View Post
                  What am I gonna do about my LEGS???!!!!!

As for Britney, what a trainwreck. Her kids are the real victims.
                  Last edited by NYSmokey; 02-19-2007, 05:12 AM.
                  Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

The worst thing about Britney and Anna Nicole Smile and Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan?

These are the little drug addicted, alcoholic, publicity seeking, sluts that your daughters get to look up to as they are plastered all over People, Teen, Newsweek, E!, Entertainment Weekly, and those other trashy rags that the teenagers read.

How sad it is that their activities are the only decent things that young kids hear about. And we wonder why their lives are so messed up.
                    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

They are also the ones that teenage boys dream over and do naughty things when alone in their room too.

You think the world could have better influences....

thats the media for ya

bring back the Duke
                      The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

Originally posted by SSTONER View Post
                        That's the funniest S**t I've read in a while. Thanks for the laugh, sadistic as it may be.
                        The opinions I post to these forums do not represent any entity to which I am affiliated.

Comment

Howard K. Stern paid Spears to do this. It is attempt to get the media off Anna Nicole and the custody battle he is going to have with someone

Wait, I just figured it out. Pitt and Jolie are going to adopt the baby since it was born in another country
                          K-9 hunt, the ultimate challange.
                          EVERYONE GOES HOME
                          IACOJ

Comment

I dont feel your pain!

Cry me a river! Britney! Most of us live on pennies compared to your *ss!Get a life and suck it up.Take care you kids.A dirt poor dead beat mom is one thing but a rich dead beat mom is just sad.Grow up and be a mother first.Srew the rest.Pick your friends better and listen to your family.
                            Last edited by coldfront; 02-19-2007, 09:49 PM.
                            Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

Comment

At least she could have waited until St Baldricks or donated her hair to a cancer charity that makes wigs. She doesn't even have her looks to fall back on now.
                              Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Originally posted by NYSmokey View Post
                                donated her hair to a cancer charity that makes wigs. .
                                That would've made her image so much better, i exactly thought the same thing when i heard the news. I would've defidently donated hair to the Cancer Charities.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X