• Show
Clear All

• New Style Mini-bar

Ok.....

This Is Not Your Mother's Fridge
    Miami Hotel Offers 'Pimped-Out' Guest Refrigerators

POSTED: 11:07 am EST February 13, 2007
    UPDATED: 11:28 am EST February 13, 2007

MIAMI -- The Catalina Hotel and Beach Club in South Beach is ready to "pimp your fridge," offering customized mini-bars to guests.

Forget pretzels. The Rock Star mini-bar includes tiny bottles of vodka, Krispy Cremes and Red Bull.

You also get Visine and Alka Seltzer for the morning after.

The Get It On mini-bar package also has edible body paint, champagne, whipped cream, scented candles and oil, and a Barry White CD.

Other mini-bar themes include the Sweet Tooth, the Nostalgia and Munchie Mania.

The mini-bar packages start at $50.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press.
    Absolutely, I would jump at the chance
    0.00%
    No, it's a waste of money
    45.45%
    Only on special occasions
    54.55%

The poll is expired.

If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Barry White? Be still my beating heart *gag*
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

LOL And I thought this was going to be a new mini light bar. Oh well!

Comment

Since it is not a new wazoo mini light bar and they don't offer Barry Manilow to heck with it. How about some whips and chains.

Comment

Let's not forget the fuzzy handcuffs and whip cream to go with the whips and chains!!
          It's a jungle out there. You have to watch out for number 1, but be careful not to step in number 2! - Rodney Dangerfield

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.

Comment

Keep it going. How about some overripe Kiwi fruit, jello and penguins?

Comment

Originally posted by lvwrench View Post
              Keep it going. How about some overripe Kiwi fruit, jello and penguins?

That will require a blender as well. You have to get penguins chopped up really fine. Now just to decide which adult beverage to add in the mix.
              It's a jungle out there. You have to watch out for number 1, but be careful not to step in number 2! - Rodney Dangerfield

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.

Comment

Barry White? Barry Manilow? How about just some beer and that dog, Alex, from those Strohls commercials years ago... Go fetch, boy!
                I fish for a living, but I have to work for money...

Comment

Originally posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
                  Barry White? Barry Manilow? How about just some beer and that dog, Alex, from those Strohls commercials years ago... Go fetch, boy!
                  How about the Swedish (Womens') Swim Team?
                  If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

The original Swedish fish...................
                    BE SAFE and THINK FIRST. Your family wants to hold you, not a folded flag.

Comment

The only trick to catching penguins is you will need some "Frosty Nuts".

Or is that you will get....
                      Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                      Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Yes sir, I believe that I will have some of those chocolate covered frosty nuts to go with my Jack and Coke.

Comment

$50 would buy a fair amount of Jack & Coke, and hopefully leave enough for some pizza to be delivered.
                          I fish for a living, but I have to work for money...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X