Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doughesson
    replied
    [QUOTE=OlieCan;769593]Damn, that sounds like something I would say. Excellent.
    Its stories like this that make me sad that we don't have legal torture for criminals. So many crimes would end if there was torture, or harsher punishments.
    QUOTE]

Though we all have some pretty tough ideas on how to deal with vermin like that,we do have to make sure WE don't cross that line and become that way as well.
    How many of us are of the type that rarely says we'd do something but don't do it?Someone might take it as serious.

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by fireman4949 View Post
    Knock the bastard out, wrap him in a sheet (to prolong the agony) and set him out in the snow...1000 miles from any shelter. Let the evil son of a bitch see what it feells like!

My sister who is starting to abandon her blind faith in the penal system went on record as saying what you did,but with a twist:hamstring him before dropping him off.
    This guy isn't tough.He might be hell on wheels with a little kid but if he went up against anyone bigger,he'd beg for his life.As he should.

My punishment involves some illegality,though it might pass as medical research:hook him on heroin,then suddenly take him off.While monitoring his condition,laugh while he goes through withdrawal.When he comes out of it,re-hook him and repeat as desired.
    Last edited by doughesson; 02-10-2007, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OlieCan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dickey View Post
    How about 1000 cuts with a dull rusty knife to his entire body, paying special attention to his groin, back of the arms, heels of his feet, eye lids, and fingertips. Then dip him in a vat of lemon juice. Rinse the lemon juice off with rubbing alcohol.

that might do it.

Damn, that sounds like something I would say. Excellent.

Its stories like this that make me sad that we don't have legal torture for criminals. So many crimes would end if there was torture, or harsher punishments.

Rape a girl? get your dick pulled off. Then get tortured.

Do something like this... I think Dickeys punishment was pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Decapitation..... starting with the left foot little toe......

Leave a comment:

• sleipnira
    replied
    Originally posted by randsc View Post
    CNN - Frozen toddler's father also faces sex charge

Story Highlights

• NEW: Man charged with sexually abusing second child in house
    [QUOTE]http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/08/tod....ap/index.html

Police said another child in the house told investigators that sometime overnight Friday, Page entered a bedroom, covered the child's mouth with one hand and touched the child's genitals with the other. The child said Page then left the room, followed by Nyia, police said.[/QUOTE

Leave a comment:

• Dickey
    replied
    How about 1000 cuts with a dull rusty knife to his entire body, paying special attention to his groin, back of the arms, heels of his feet, eye lids, and fingertips. Then dip him in a vat of lemon juice. Rinse the lemon juice off with rubbing alcohol.

that might do it.

Leave a comment:

• tfdping1018
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladder8 View Post
    Short rope, long drop....

End of story!
    You forgot the tall Oak tree and the public square.

There is also: Drawn and quartering, Beheading, burning at the steak, gas chamber, Dragging by horses, Stonned..... any of those should get the job done.

Leave a comment:

• SPFDRum
    replied
    A little jail house justice by being released in the general population a max fed pen.

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied
    [QUOTE=ElectricHoser;769384]According to my faith and convictions, I am against the death penalty, but in the same breath I can think of no other fitting punishment. I spend time thinking about the most painful ways to accomplish that end when it comes to kids.QUOTE]

I feel as you do...My faith and my convictions are strong as well. I am also against capital punishment and always will be. That does not mean that my heart doesn't break when acts such as this are perpetrated against the most innocent and undeserving of all...Children!

Truly, I believe it is evil, personified in people such as these. No human with a conscience could ever consider committing such a merciless, horrible act. Make no mistake, Satan is alive and well in this world. This is just another example that proves it.

Leave a comment:

• MasterMerlin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladder8 View Post

End of story!
    I agree!!! Bring back public execution and televise it!!! Then some of this crap would stop!!!

Leave a comment:

• len1582
    replied
    Gonzo...In the movie"The Green Mile" when they didn't soak the sponge it made the process more painful for the guest in the seat of honor. That's why I feel they should 'give it to him dry'.

Leave a comment:

• Ladder8
    replied

End of story!

Leave a comment:

• ElectricHoser
    replied
    This stuff just makes me so sad. I also just read about a six year old dragged to death when he got caught in a seatbelt trying to escape a carjacking in Brazil (his mother and another woman escaped). The mutts saw him caught in it, and swerved at high speed to shake him loose without success. When they stopped four miles later, they got out and simply walked away.

According to my faith and convictions, I am against the death penalty, but in the same breath I can think of no other fitting punishment. I spend time thinking about the most painful ways to accomplish that end when it comes to kids.

Frucking MUTTS, there are no words. Only actions.

Leave a comment:

• jerry4184
    replied
    Words fail me at this point.

Just how could somebody do that to their own kid. I know it's not the first time, and it's far from the last time, but just how the hell does someone do that?

Leave a comment:

• djgilbert32
    replied
    I think we should take him out in the freezing temps, but we won't knock him out though, them bring him in for a few and then put back out, try this several times before leaving him out for good.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X