Pics of your light setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarcusKspn View Post
    Maybe it is just me, but I did not see anywhere in the original post a mention of lights on POV's.
    By inference, the original poster said:

Originally posted by Mihlrad View Post
    [Subject: Pics of your light setup?]

Post pics of your warning light setups im jus curious as to what everyone has.

Il get pics of mine tomorrow

by the way i wasnt sure where to put this thread or if one is already started somewhere else, so sorry if it is.
    "Your" + "your" + "mine", multiplied by grammar and sentence structure = well, not usually a good result.

When I speak of the trucks in our department, I would tend towards the collective-possessive "ours". So yes sir, we all made the assumption.

Originally posted by MarcusKspn View Post
    But you can call me a tool, a whacker, or whatever you want when it comes to the big red truck. A nice clean shiny Engine, driving at night, with a nice setup of warning lights getting your attention, thats just beautiful .
    When done tastefully, agreed.
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    IACOJ Power Company Liason
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
    and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

Comment

im gounna get in trouble for this...cus by the sound of things you really dont like lights on your POV's...on my 99 Ford F-150 4x4 I have a Blue All Light MX-7000 complete with Alleys, takedowns, front and rear flashers and sweeping intersection lights. Set of self contained strobes in the grille and 4 100 Watt off road lights on the brush guard. i know let me guess stemwacker? compared to most of the guys on my depatment i have a neat and clean setup, theve got one and two dash lights, plus rear deck lights flashing everythings, and they will run EVERYTHING they have to the secne/station.
      ill run my light bar and grill strobes ONLY if its a real bad call, if i go to the secne i turn on the outboard rotators and amber warning lights and turn off everything else. i think ive used the intersection lights once- when i hooked up the light bar and then i didnt even bother hooking them to a switch. no need for me to use them. takedowns work great when im playing in the mud at night becuase my offroad lights and head lights get so covered in mud you cant see!
      IACOJ

Comment

I'll bite. Here's mine.
        Attached Files
        NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
        IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X