X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaSharkie
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    An elderly gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French Customs desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag.

"You have been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked, sarcastically.

The elderly gentleman admitted he had been to France previously. "Then you should know enough to have your passport Ready."

The Canadian said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. Canadians always have to show their passports on arrival in France!"

The Canadian senior gave the Frenchman a long hard Look. Then he quietly explained.

"Well, when I came ashore on D-Day in 1944 to help liberate this country, I couldn't find any Frenchmen to show it to."
    Somewhere in France the arrogant, pompous @$$ that was DeGaulle is rolling over in his grave.

Which of course means.......I like it.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    HUUUAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
    Last edited by MalahatTwo7; 01-30-2007, 08:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Good one, Ian!

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoFF
    replied
    Are you sure the story didn't involve an elderly German? Hahahahah

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    started a topic For Malahat and the other Canadians.

For Malahat and the other Canadians.

An elderly gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French Customs desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag.

"You have been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked, sarcastically.

The elderly gentleman admitted he had been to France previously. "Then you should know enough to have your passport Ready."

The Canadian said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. Canadians always have to show their passports on arrival in France!"

The Canadian senior gave the Frenchman a long hard Look. Then he quietly explained.

"Well, when I came ashore on D-Day in 1944 to help liberate this country, I couldn't find any Frenchmen to show it to."

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X