X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moediaz
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2006

SuperBowl Countdown !!

I predict, the Bears will win. A close game, Peyton has to worry about the Big 54. That's all, Brian Controls the Defense, and he can do anything on the Field. Its going to be Hard for Peyton to get the ball away from Urlacher, he covers any postion. He can play CB, DE, anything..he is a Beast. The Colts can't establish there running game in the middle, they can't rush towards the outside because of the Bears incredible Defense. They Can throw the ball, but the bears will most likely Intercept it and return it for a TD. The Colts are the real underdogs. With the Bears Offense, it's about 50-50. It depends on which Grossman shows up. Grossman , on fire can destroy a Team. I'm sticking with the bears to win.
  • backsteprescue
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2004

Urlacher is sweet and probably one of my favorite players in the NFL.............im not a Bears fan at all (BILLS AND REDSKINS!).

But, I also like Peyton Manning and admire his abilities and I think that they are overall a better team. I've got the colts.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

Comment

• Moediaz
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2006

I love Urlacher, he is the complete package and can take control of a Defense. Peyton, one of the best QB's in History, he can become a whole offense himself. Check this out: His thumb got injured in the last game, he wasn't throwing perfect spirals and was constantly moving it around to keep it from swollen up. That can be huge factor in this game. I say, if they go with the running attack, there not going to avg. alot of yards. Throwing wise, Peyton shouldn't go deep, and the Bears will keep him guessing. The Key player Peyton needs to watch is that beast with #54 written all over his jersey, lol.

Comment

• RFxplr326
        Forum Member
        • Nov 2006

Being a Steelers fan... I've got to stick with the AFC. As much as it hurts to say... Go Colts.
        Firefighter/EMT
        My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Comment

• allineedisu
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2004

Who cares, the Eagles aren't playing.
          OUTSTANDING

Make It Happen

Never forget 9-11-2001
          343 Brothers Who Were MURDERED!!

Comment

• CaptainGonzo
            Forum Member
            • Aug 2000

My Patriots should be there instead of Peyton Manning and the Colts.

I hope that "DaBears" eat them for dinner!
            ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
            Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

• callaway75
              Forum Member
              • Dec 2006

The Super Bowl is today? I gave up after the N.Y Giants wonderful season... Da Bears by a field goal..

Comment

• RFxplr326
                Forum Member
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by callaway75
                Da Bears by a field goal..

41's in the books.
                I was off by 2 points. In my pool, I said Colt's by 10. I may have won!
                The game was just like the BCS championship. The Buckeyes came out, ran back the ball on the kickoff but it didn't matter.
                Firefighter/EMT
                My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Comment

• MalahatTwo7
                  MembersZone Subscriber
                  • Mar 2002

Out of the entire night, this was the best part (and best commercial I think too) LOL

Snickers Ad Out Over Homophobia Complaints
                  Super Bowl Ad Showed Two Men Accidentally Kissing

POSTED: 5:30 pm EST February 6, 2007

HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. -- A Snickers commercial that was launched during the Super Bowl has been pulled from the air because of complaints that it's homophobic.

The ad showed two auto mechanics accidentally kissing while eating the same candy bar and then ripping out some chest hair to do something manly.

The Snickers Web site had an alternate ending that showed the men attacking each other. It also featured video of players from the Super Bowl reacting to the kiss.

The Human Rights Campaign said "jeering" from the players is the kind of thing that fuels "anti-gay bullying" on playgrounds.

The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation called it "inexcusable" prejudice.

The makers of Snickers said consumer feedback was positive. A spokeswoman said they just wanted a funny commercial and didn't intend to offend.

MORE: See Some Of This Year's Super Bowl Ads In Our Special Section

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press.
                  If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...