• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FyredUp
    replied
    Originally posted by Babygirl03 View Post
    Now thats funny lol.
    Babygirl03...

Please stop. You are providing an example of what is wrong with many of the youth of today, the inability to realize that keeping your mouth shut and being thought a fool is far better than opening it and removing all doubt.

I agree with the others that have posted, go to school, get your education, and perhaps take a remedial English class while you are at it.

FyredUp

Leave a comment:

• Babygirl03
    replied
    heights..

Originally posted by WFDjr1 View Post
    The statement I made apparently was waaaaaaaaaaaay over your head, even as simple of a statement as it was.
    Now thats funny lol.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Uh Huh...............

The statement I made apparently was waaaaaaaaaaaay over your head, even as simple of a statement as it was.

It wasn't over my head......

Leave a comment:

• WFDjr1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Babygirl03
    replied
    heights

If it hasn't bred already!!!
    bred to where lol...the ladder..?

Leave a comment:

• WFDjr1
    replied
    If it hasn't bred already!!!

Leave a comment:

• 2andfrom
    replied
    No big deal

Whatever do you mean you totolly lost me? all I can say is huh?
    Why does your reply not surprise me?

I will translate-my post simply said.

"GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN, YOU MIGHT BECOME SOMEBODY"

The word "totolly" is a figment of your clouded (very clouded) brain.

For those of you who have had a little giggle at this amusing example of our youth-be afraid,be very afraid-Because it is going to breed at some stage.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Well................

Ma'am, I'll say this as gently as I am able. If what he said really did go over your head, you really should find some other forum to post on. This is not "My Space" here, this is a serious discussion Forum of, by, and for, Fire and Rescue People, AND those who have a really serious interest in the business of Fire/Rescue. I don't mean to offend, but I don't think you realize where you are. Best Wishes, and Stay Safe out there.

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    I got a fear that bothers me worse than being on a tall ladder heeled by someone that doesn't know what the H he's doing and keeps shaking the thing while I'm climbing off the roof:
    You know those kids running around lstening to Three 6 Mafia and other groups at 12 times the volume of an F 18 on a catapult winding up for launch?
    In 60 years,THEY will be the ones in your old nursing home tottering around on walkers saying"What the H is THAT you're listening to?WHAT?No,no,no,you oughta listen to Three 6 Mafia.Now THAT's music,you young whelp!"and then resume moving around and singing "It hard out here for a pimp...."
    Now you know what keeps me awake at night.

Originally posted by 2andfrom View Post
    Because, in less years than I like to anticipate, I will be in an old peoples home, and three guesses who will be looking after me? Yes,people of your calibre(yes I know you lot spell it different-but it is my language to start with) -and I find it a frightening thought.

Leave a comment:

• Babygirl03
    replied
    heights.

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this is meijersweetie?
    It is ..... your right on that one unfortunatly....lol I dunno if u heard I am a cadet...in fall of 07...

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Am I the only one who thinks this is meijersweetie?

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    The poor communications skills of the members of your generation are a result of the "feel good, boost the esteem, do not correct the spelling and grammatical errors" policies foisted upon the school systems by those using the schools as the vehicle for their personal agenda.. the "dumbing down" of society to make it palatable to those who do not wish to excel.

Leave a comment:

• Babygirl03
    replied
    Heights.

Originally posted by 2andfrom View Post
    Like most of ,shall we say,more mature inhabitants of this funny old world-we notice that the the young female doctor(usually of Asian extraction-no beef there-if you pass the exams,thats good enough for me) IMHO(really into this modern stuff) start thinking"Why aren't you at home playing with your dolls?"
    But then reality dawns and you know you are past your "sell by" date

Then you get the moronic,gang oriented,drug taking, finger signing,brain dead, dole living no hoper,whose main aim in life is to get his girlfriend pregnant(more dole money)
    Which one outnumbers the other? Young doctor -major contributor--or the no hoper? Which one annoys you the most?
    Not that I am inferring that our young lady or yourself are "No hoper's"-there is a saying "Youth is wasted on the young"As you get older this will become more apparent
    The one regret I have in my life? To have had more education(unfortunately the years just after WW2 messed that up).
    If I have hi-jacked this thread-sorry!
    You that are in the position to pursue a academic path -do so-you will never regret it

Leave a comment:

• 2andfrom
    replied
    Here endeth the 1st lesson

Please don't lump all of us early twenty-somethings into this category, we're not all THAT bad!

And besides, I have good "grammer" most of the time!
    Like most of ,shall we say,more mature inhabitants of this funny old world-we notice that the the young female doctor(usually of Asian extraction-no beef there-if you pass the exams,thats good enough for me) IMHO(really into this modern stuff) start thinking"Why aren't you at home playing with your dolls?"
    But then reality dawns and you know you are past your "sell by" date

Then you get the moronic,gang oriented,drug taking, finger signing,brain dead, dole living no hoper,whose main aim in life is to get his girlfriend pregnant(more dole money)
    Which one outnumbers the other? Young doctor -major contributor--or the no hoper? Which one annoys you the most?
    Not that I am inferring that our young lady or yourself are "No hoper's"-there is a saying "Youth is wasted on the young"As you get older this will become more apparent
    The one regret I have in my life? To have had more education(unfortunately the years just after WW2 messed that up).
    If I have hi-jacked this thread-sorry!
    You that are in the position to pursue a academic path -do so-you will never regret it

Leave a comment:

• WFDjr1
    replied
    I have a vested (no not an undergarment)interest in young people of your age-why?
    Because, in less years than I like to anticipate, I will be in an old peoples home, and three guesses who will be looking after me? Yes,people of your calibre(yes I know you lot spell it different-but it is my language to start with) -and I find it a frightening thought.
    Please don't lump all of us early twenty-somethings into this category, we're not all THAT bad!

And besides, I have good "grammer" most of the time!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X