• TeayotaSoupra
    replied
    lol for real! I can make a trip for this.. lol

and I love the ideas for reflective tape lol

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Originally posted by polecat View Post
    My station is situated across from a high rise office tower. While returning from a run, I noticed a woman peering out her office window,as the truck was backed into the hall. Not giving it another thought, I proceeded to drop my gear,along with my crew members,when suddenly,it struck me! I looked up and was shocked,and somewhat turned on,to see a dozen more damsels,checking out our packages. Ever since this titillating discovery,we now have a correographed a routine for dissrobing,that instantly steams up their windows.
    A new twist on the Coke Break commercials

What's that address again?

Leave a comment:

• polecat
    replied
    Shake it well

My station is situated across from a high rise office tower. While returning from a run, I noticed a woman peering out her office window,as the truck was backed into the hall. Not giving it another thought, I proceeded to drop my gear,along with my crew members,when suddenly,it struck me! I looked up and was shocked,and somewhat turned on,to see a dozen more damsels,checking out our packages. Ever since this titillating discovery,we now have a correographed a routine for dissrobing,that instantly steams up their windows.

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    As espoused by Bob Dole back in the 94 Presidential debates,"Depends".

Leave a comment:

• gfpdwh
    replied
    I believe the NFPA position on this is Boxers or Briefs,
    but must be Nomex with reflective striping and velcro fly.

gfpdwh

Leave a comment:

• polecat
    replied
    No more white underwear for me.

Originally posted by Dave1983 View Post
    Briefs here. Boxers feel like Im wearing shorts under my pants. Yuck!
    I wear an assortment of underwear,usually claimed from the lost and found,after the mandatory 30 day waiting period. My favorite are these black joe boxers. there in perfect condition too. Hats off to the bros who are brave enough to don white ginch,that shows some bladder control.

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    I am still waiting for the description! LOL

I sure hope they weren't described as being "Two-toned".

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by ffemtPAJ View Post
    What are they going to issue to the women? Actually, I have a story to add here. One morning I was showering at the firehouse and the tones dropped almost as soon as I got out. I threw some clean clothes on and raced out the door. When I got back, I noticed the inmate work crew had been by and cleaned the building. After going to the bathroom to retrieve my dirty clothes and bag I had left, I realized that the money was gone from my pants pocket and my underwear was missing. And, of course, I had to file a report. I loved the look on the Captain's face when he asked me to "describe the missing item."
    I am still waiting for the description! LOL

Leave a comment:

• ffemtPAJ
    replied
    What are they going to issue to the women? Actually, I have a story to add here. One morning I was showering at the firehouse and the tones dropped almost as soon as I got out. I threw some clean clothes on and raced out the door. When I got back, I noticed the inmate work crew had been by and cleaned the building. After going to the bathroom to retrieve my dirty clothes and bag I had left, I realized that the money was gone from my pants pocket and my underwear was missing. And, of course, I had to file a report. I loved the look on the Captain's face when he asked me to "describe the missing item."

Leave a comment:

• Dave1983
    replied
    Briefs here. Boxers feel like Im wearing shorts under my pants. Yuck!

Leave a comment:

• HenryChan
    replied
    Originally posted by E229Lt View Post
    Is commando an option?
    Too much chafing.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    I knew you canucks did things a little differently up there...

BUT DAMN!!!
    Ya, but only the folks from Vancouver area are like that. Something to do with the water I think..... The rest of us are pretty "normal".

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    I just hate to point this out, but "big willie" was my kicker,"will knotts" was the punch line. You may not be familiar with those pesky cling ons being a lady. I'd put a happy face here,but don't know how to.
    Any idea why his wife is fondly referred to as "Big Virginia"?
    It was THIS part that I was referring to in my "OMG" comment LOL

Leave a comment:

• polecat
    replied
    transient cowgirl of the vixen variety,i'm guessing.

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary View Post
    OMG is right!!! Bad polecat, bad!
    I just hate to point this out, but "big willie" was my kicker,"will knotts" was the punch line. You may not be familiar with those pesky cling ons being a lady. I'd put a happy face here,but don't know how to.

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    O.M.G.! I never new why he had that "handle" until you pointed that out. I should of figured that one out. Any idea why his wife is fondly referred to as "Big Virginia"?
    OMG is right!!! Bad polecat, bad!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X