No announcement yet.

Boxers or Briefs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As espoused by Bob Dole back in the 94 Presidential debates,"Depends".

Comment

Shake it well

My station is situated across from a high rise office tower. While returning from a run, I noticed a woman peering out her office window,as the truck was backed into the hall. Not giving it another thought, I proceeded to drop my gear,along with my crew members,when suddenly,it struck me! I looked up and was shocked,and somewhat turned on,to see a dozen more damsels,checking out our packages. Ever since this titillating discovery,we now have a correographed a routine for dissrobing,that instantly steams up their windows.

Comment

Originally posted by polecat View Post
        My station is situated across from a high rise office tower. While returning from a run, I noticed a woman peering out her office window,as the truck was backed into the hall. Not giving it another thought, I proceeded to drop my gear,along with my crew members,when suddenly,it struck me! I looked up and was shocked,and somewhat turned on,to see a dozen more damsels,checking out our packages. Ever since this titillating discovery,we now have a correographed a routine for dissrobing,that instantly steams up their windows.
        A new twist on the Coke Break commercials

What's that address again?
        September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
        IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
        Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

lol for real! I can make a trip for this.. lol

and I love the ideas for reflective tape lol

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse