Boxers or Briefs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by polecat View Post
    1.Actually no,he was a lad by the name of Will Knotts Big Willie to his friends
    2.Are you kidding! It's not every day you see that kind of talent. something to definately share with the grandkids one day.
    Come one, surely I'm not the first one to get a laugh out of the irony that his nickname was "Big Willie." Or am I the first that couldn't resist the urge to point it out.

Comment

O.M.G.! I never new why he had that "handle" until you pointed that out. I should of figured that one out. Any idea why his wife is fondly referred to as "Big Virginia"?

Comment

And who is going to be the poor S.O.B. to check for complaince?
        IACOJ - Senior Jake

Comment

And who is going to be the poor S.O.B. to check for compliance? Double post. Sorry. How the hell do I delete one of them?
          Last edited by SSHANK42; 01-04-2007, 04:15 PM.
          IACOJ - Senior Jake

Comment

O.M.G.! I never new why he had that "handle" until you pointed that out. I should of figured that one out. Any idea why his wife is fondly referred to as "Big Virginia"?
            OMG is right!!! Bad polecat, bad!
            September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
            IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
            Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

transient cowgirl of the vixen variety,i'm guessing.

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary View Post
              OMG is right!!! Bad polecat, bad!
              I just hate to point this out, but "big willie" was my kicker,"will knotts" was the punch line. You may not be familiar with those pesky cling ons being a lady. I'd put a happy face here,but don't know how to.

Comment

I just hate to point this out, but "big willie" was my kicker,"will knotts" was the punch line. You may not be familiar with those pesky cling ons being a lady. I'd put a happy face here,but don't know how to.
                Any idea why his wife is fondly referred to as "Big Virginia"?
                It was THIS part that I was referring to in my "OMG" comment LOL
                September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

I knew you canucks did things a little differently up there...

BUT DAMN!!!
                  Ya, but only the folks from Vancouver area are like that. Something to do with the water I think..... The rest of us are pretty "normal".
                  If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by E229Lt View Post
                    Is commando an option?
                    Too much chafing.
                    Local 2068

Comment

Briefs here. Boxers feel like Im wearing shorts under my pants. Yuck!
                      Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
                      RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
                      Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Comment

What are they going to issue to the women? Actually, I have a story to add here. One morning I was showering at the firehouse and the tones dropped almost as soon as I got out. I threw some clean clothes on and raced out the door. When I got back, I noticed the inmate work crew had been by and cleaned the building. After going to the bathroom to retrieve my dirty clothes and bag I had left, I realized that the money was gone from my pants pocket and my underwear was missing. And, of course, I had to file a report. I loved the look on the Captain's face when he asked me to "describe the missing item."
                        PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Comment

Originally posted by ffemtPAJ View Post
                          What are they going to issue to the women? Actually, I have a story to add here. One morning I was showering at the firehouse and the tones dropped almost as soon as I got out. I threw some clean clothes on and raced out the door. When I got back, I noticed the inmate work crew had been by and cleaned the building. After going to the bathroom to retrieve my dirty clothes and bag I had left, I realized that the money was gone from my pants pocket and my underwear was missing. And, of course, I had to file a report. I loved the look on the Captain's face when he asked me to "describe the missing item."
                          I am still waiting for the description! LOL
                          ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
                            I am still waiting for the description! LOL

I sure hope they weren't described as being "Two-toned".
                            Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
                            IAFF Local 2339
                            K of C 4th Degree
                            "LEATHER FOREVER"
                            Member I.A.C.O.J.
                            http://www.tfdfire.com/
                            "Fir na tine"

Comment

No more white underwear for me.

Originally posted by Dave1983 View Post
                              Briefs here. Boxers feel like Im wearing shorts under my pants. Yuck!
                              I wear an assortment of underwear,usually claimed from the lost and found,after the mandatory 30 day waiting period. My favorite are these black joe boxers. there in perfect condition too. Hats off to the bros who are brave enough to don white ginch,that shows some bladder control.

Comment

I believe the NFPA position on this is Boxers or Briefs,
                                but must be Nomex with reflective striping and velcro fly.

gfpdwh

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X