Boxers or Briefs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers or Briefs?

It's hard to believe that my dept will soon be issuing gaunch. I guess the city was concerned that to many calender boys were strutting around the dorm in "banana hammocks"? As much as i like free stuff, they decided are "twig and berries",would be best served wearing boxers. I dont know about you, but boxer shorts give me as much support for the "twins",as a mini skirt would. (not that i would know). Things have sure changed since i started 25 yrs. ago. I remember this one studly fellow who would hang his bunker pants and boots around his morning "wood", on his way to the shower. For me , a wet towel was my limit.

Boxer briefs: the best of both worlds.
    I remember this one studly fellow who would hang his bunker pants and boots around his morning "wood", on his way to the shower. For me , a wet towel was my limit.
    Two questions:
    1. Was his name "Dirk Diggler"?
    2. Why were you looking?
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Last edited by WaterbryVTfire; 01-03-2007, 05:10 PM. Reason: double post
      "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

IACOJ

"Criticism is prejudice made plausible."
      - H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Comment

Originally posted by polecat View Post
        I remember this one studly fellow who would hang his bunker pants and boots around his morning "wood", on his way to the shower. For me , a wet towel was my limit.
        I knew you canucks did things a little differently up there...

BUT DAMN!!!
        "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

IACOJ

"Criticism is prejudice made plausible."
        - H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
          Boxer briefs: the best of both worlds.

Two questions:
          1. Was his name "Dirk Diggler"?
          2. Why were you looking?
          1.Actually no,he was a lad by the name of Will Knotts Big Willie to his friends
          2.Are you kidding! It's not every day you see that kind of talent. something to definately share with the grandkids one day.

Comment

I think I'm gonna need more options, guys!

Comment

Are the boxers red, safety green, or safety yellow?
              Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

I'm with the Good Captain....Errrrr, Ahhhhh.....*** Chief- BOXER BRIEFS.

And as for polecat- "Boner, Ehh?"
                "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

This may get interesting

-------------------
                  "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
                  -----------------------------------------------
                  Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

Originally posted by KenNFD1219 View Post
                    This may get interesting

Is commando an option?

Comment

Check this thread out, polecat ....

http://forums.firehouse.com/showthre...ghlight=boxers
                      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
                        I'm with the Good Captain....Errrrr, Ahhhhh.....*** Chief- BOXER BRIEFS.

And as for polecat- "Boner, Ehh?"
                        Not an "*** chief".. Deputy in 10 days!
                        ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

When I was Assistant Chief I once wore a department issued T-Shirt that had "Asst. Chief" on the left chest over the department logo. When I wore my white uniform shirt, the piece of material that reinforces the badge holes whould block out the "T. " and show the world that I was indeed the *** Chief.

I soon changed to plain white t-shirts under my uniform shirt.
                          -------------------
                          "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
                          -----------------------------------------------
                          Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

Boxer briefs here.........boxers occasionally.
                            ------------------------------------
                            These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
                            ------------------------------------

Comment

So does that mean that the good Captain must buy another new leather in white?

You better take it to the MFA and roll it around in the hay to get it soiled so you don't get your stones busted too much.
                              "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X