Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troops halp Jon Carry in Irak

Got this from a friend.

Kinda sums up how the pillock is viewed in certain circles.

It was initialy posted on a USAF Undergound Forum.

This is a true story.....Check out this photo from our mess hall at the US Embassy yesterday
    morning. Sen. Kerry found himself all alone while he was over here. He
    cancelled his press conference because no one came, he worked out alone
    in the gym w/o any soldiers even going up to say hi or ask for an
    autograph (I was one of those who was in the gym at the same time), and
    he found himself eating breakfast with only a couple of folks who are
    obviously not troops.

What is amazing is Bill O'Reilly came to visit with us and the troops at
    the CSH the same day and the line for autographs extended through the
    palace and people waited for two hours to shake his hand. You decide who
    is more respected and loved by us servicemen and women!"

Again I say..."GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!"

UPDATE: My blog-friend Scott Johnson at the famous Powerline Blog has linked to this post here with a classic title: "Troops halp Jon Carry in Irak".

UPDATE 2: Michelle Malkin has linked to the post on her great site with some follow up links. Thanks Michelle.
    Attached Files
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Kiwi; I noticed that he does not have a bottle of Heinz ketchup on the table. What's up with that? Actually he is sitting alone because he forgot to shower and use underarm deoderant. Either that or he cut the cheese and nobody wants to tell him he stinks.

Comment

Not even the officers wanted anything to do with him?I know he was excluded from the cool kids' table but the math club/chessclub/scienceclub nerds couldn't have felt sorry for him either?

Hey,John,ya reap what you sow,dude.

Comment

To be fair, Bush and kerry both Suck.

This country is goin nowhere.
        Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
        IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by OlieCan View Post
          To be fair, Bush and kerry both Suck.

This country is goin nowhere.
          If you haven't voted in any Presidential elections,why not?
          One of the reasons this country is going south is that the President is having to fend off sniping attacks over things that a President approved of by the media would get a pass for,instead of keeping his mind on the job at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by doughesson View Post
            If you haven't voted in any Presidential elections,why not?
            One of the reasons this country is going south is that the President is having to fend off sniping attacks over things that a President approved of by the media would get a pass for,instead of keeping his mind on the job at hand.
            Nice call Doug....I couldn't agree more.
            "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

IACOJ

"Criticism is prejudice made plausible."
            - H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Comment

John Kerry is not worthy of carrying these guys' seabags to put on a plane.

He will get the same respect back that he gives men and women in uniform - which is apparently none.

Thankfully he will not be President. And GWB is not the best guy out there either.

300,000,000 men and women in this country, and this lot is the best we can come up with? We deserve the government we elect.
              "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

the visit you're talking about was at the base im at. i've only been here for 2 months and Kerrys visit from what i hear was about 1 1/2 years ago. i really dont think that he got the cold shoulder on purpose. although he is a well known person i probaly wouldn't have recognized him if i saw him alone in the gym. as for the press conferece i dont know why people wouldn't have showed up unless they couldnt get out of work. people work their as*ess off 7 days a week out here so im sure it was tough for people to get out there to the conference. for the breakfast thing, ive seen a few important people in the palace chow hall but im not gonna go up and bother them while they're eating...

this is just the way i interpreted that story. for all i know i could be way off....

Comment

Originally posted by DaSharkie View Post

He will get the same respect back that he gives men and women in uniform - which is apparently none.
                  Sort of the same way I feel about Barbara Bush's comments that she isn't going to let little things like body counts ruin her day.

Kerry may have stuck his foot in his mouth. But he served his country honorably. He went to Vietnam not once, but twice. Albeit one of those tours was spent on a ship that was offshore.

Where was Bush during all those years? Oh yeah, he was getting drunk in Texas and Alabama when he bothered to show up at all.
                  They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
                    Kerry may have stuck his foot in his mouth. But he served his country honorably. He went to Vietnam not once, but twice. Albeit one of those tours was spent on a ship that was offshore.

Where was Bush during all those years? Oh yeah, he was getting drunk in Texas and Alabama when he bothered to show up at all.
                    So you want a man who lied about his purple hearts to be commended and have pats on the back? Sorry...go read..

http://www.massnews.com/2004_edition...rple_heart.htm

I would'nt of shaken his hand nor given him the time of day. Bush was put in office by the majority vote, he had to clean up the mess that Ole I didn't inhale Clinton left behind. No one will ever agree on this very heated issue, there will never be a president who everyone will like as there will always be something we don't agree on or don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by DaSharkie View Post
                      Thankfully he will not be President. And GWB is not the best guy out there either.
                      300,000,000 men and women in this country, and this lot is the best we can come up with? We deserve the government we elect.
                      I agree that Kerry isn't fit to lick the b***s of any E-2 over there now.
                      But I do think that Bush is better than the alternative.If you've read "Dereliction(sp?) of Duty"by LTC Robert Patterson,you'll see what I mean.According to him,WH staffers wouldn't acknowledge simple "Good Mornings"from uniformed officers,expected AF 1 to be turned around because the First Daughter couldn't keep up with her schoolbooks in her senior year of high school,and treated the Presidential physician like a Pullman porter,expectiung him to tote luggage.
                      You're right.We DO desrve the government that we elect.That's the beauty of the democratic process.Sometimes we elect some real foul balls and other times we elect people that have to clean up their mess for us.

Comment

text deleted by the author.
                        Last edited by scfire86; 12-30-2006, 07:08 PM.
                        They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by ERAngel View Post
                          So you want a man who lied about his purple hearts to be commended and have pats on the back? Sorry...go read..

http://www.massnews.com/2004_edition...rple_heart.htm
                          I guess in your world a mere lieutenant in the Navy has the power to do all that. Medals were granted to him via the regulations in place at the time. Even some of his detractors have recanted their stories. And like I said. He was in Vietnam. Bush got a special detail while in the NG to work on a state senator's campaign. Something I'm sure was available to all those who were drafted.

Originally posted by ERAngel View Post
                          I would'nt of shaken his hand nor given him the time of day. Bush was put in office by the majority vote, he had to clean up the mess that Ole I didn't inhale Clinton left behind. No one will ever agree on this very heated issue, there will never be a president who everyone will like as there will always be something we don't agree on or don't like.
                          Yes. Eight years of peace and prosperity with a balanced budget is now considered a mess to clean up.

And just in case you forgot. Bush was put in office by a majority of electoral votes. He got fewer popular votes than Gore. And as an incumbent he received a whopping 2.5% more than his next nearest challenger. The lowest margin of victory for an incumbent since I think Warren Harding.

Please point me to one aspect of his presidency that can now be considered a success. Fiscal policy is a nightmare. And our foreign policy is a nightmare.

Pity the president (regardless of the party) that has that mess to clean up.

Comment

So, having their asses handed to them in the recent elections, the righties are now resorting to swiftboating John Kerry again. Pathetic.
                            What is amazing is Bill O'Reilly came to visit with us and the troops at
                            the CSH the same day and the line for autographs extended through the
                            palace and people waited for two hours to shake his hand. You decide who
                            is more respected and loved by us servicemen and women!"
                            No, what is pathetic is that a chickenhawk piece of crap like O'Reilly is lauded, while a decorated combat veteran is dumped on for daring to speak his mind about a stupid war that killed milions and achieved nothing. How many need to die in Iraq before you people realize how bad you screwed up? Millions? It's headed that way, thanks to you and your support for the idiot-in-chief and his greedy minions.

Sooo...that's all you have in light of the complete fiasco that is the right-wing agenda in Iraq? Beating up on Kerry?
                            Goddamn, you guys are WEAK. But, hey; I guess that if it makes you feel better about yourselves, go for it.
                            Member IACOJ

Comment

And like I said. He was in Vietnam. Bush got a special detail while in the NG to work on a state senator's campaign. Something I'm sure was available to all those who were drafted.
                              C'mon, now SC...protecting all that Texas oil from the Vietcong was a very important job!
                              Member IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X