X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Originally posted by fireman4949 View Post
    I almost bought used a '61 Nash Metro as my first car many, many moons ago. They're kinda cool little cars.
    When I got to be close to getting old enough for my licence, my Dad threatened to find me a Nash Rambler...... In the end, I "settled" for a 1970 Buick Wildcat (last year for them too). Biggest 7 cylender V8 I ever drove. LOL (ya the cam was just a wee bit worn out on #6......heheeheheehhee) AND MAN what a smoke show it would put on. OH wait, that was burning oil. LOL

Leave a comment:

• KEEPBACK200FEET
    replied
    My pulse definatly acclerated when I saw that Trans-Am. I definatly like the new Challenger though.

Leave a comment:

• SPFDRum
    replied
    But it's no Versa!

Leave a comment:

• mcaldwell
    replied
    According to Wikepedia, yes. He actually worked on a movie last year to (Ant Bully).

And as for the Camaro, I'll hold out for the Challenger concept, but that bandit camaro is nice. I was always a big fan of the 77 and 78's in full thunder chicken dress.

Leave a comment:

• StayBack500FT
    replied
    I'm holding out for the remake of the Chysler Cordoba with rich, Corinthian leather...the Corinthians' economy could sure use the boost.

Is Ricardo Monteban (sp) still alive BTW?

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by ubshockey View Post
    A friend has one. It's the goofiest car I've ever ridden in, but man, it sure does turn heads. And occassionally, we meet women.

Who laugh and ask how many clowns can fit in the car!

Leave a comment:

• ubshockey
    replied
    A friend has one. It's the goofiest car I've ever ridden in, but man, it sure does turn heads. And occassionally, we meet women.

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied
    Originally posted by ubshockey View Post
    ooooh, baby.....
    I almost bought used a '61 Nash Metro as my first car many, many moons ago. They're kinda cool little cars.

Leave a comment:

• ubshockey
    replied
    New Vette for 2008

ooooh, baby.....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dave1983
    replied
    Ill go with the mustang.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Well. Simple statement is: I never really liked them the first time around, so likely not really going to change my opinon on the "retro" version either, I suspect.

I'll take the Ford any day. Preferably the original Shelby variant tho....

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied
    I want the new Camaro!!!!!

That thing even has a "Badass" expression on it's face!

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Rich.. as far as I know, the Camaro will come out first in 2008 at as a 2009 model, then Pontiac will get a version a year later.

As Artie said. The Mustang was the original pony car, with the retro design intoduced in 2005, GM and Mopar are playing catch up once again.
    Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 12-27-2006, 03:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SAFD46Truck
    replied
    Originally posted by OlieCan View Post
    im about 95% positive that Trans Am is photoshopped.
    DAMMIT!!!! It figures, that was the first new car I got excited about in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. Oh well, I guess it's back to checking out new motorcycles for the spring.

Leave a comment:

• OlieCan
    replied
    Yeah, it definatly is a photoshop of this pic of a camaro.

Still cool though...

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X