No announcement yet.

New Cars for 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Wikepedia, yes. He actually worked on a movie last year to (Ant Bully).

And as for the Camaro, I'll hold out for the Challenger concept, but that bandit camaro is nice. I was always a big fan of the 77 and 78's in full thunder chicken dress.
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

But it's no Versa!
      My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
      "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
      George Mason
      Co-author of the Second Amendment
      during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
      Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

My pulse definatly acclerated when I saw that Trans-Am. I definatly like the new Challenger though.
        Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
        Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

Originally posted by Explorer343

By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

Comment

Originally posted by fireman4949 View Post
          I almost bought used a '61 Nash Metro as my first car many, many moons ago. They're kinda cool little cars.
          When I got to be close to getting old enough for my licence, my Dad threatened to find me a Nash Rambler...... In the end, I "settled" for a 1970 Buick Wildcat (last year for them too). Biggest 7 cylender V8 I ever drove. LOL (ya the cam was just a wee bit worn out on #6......heheeheheehhee) AND MAN what a smoke show it would put on. OH wait, that was burning oil. LOL
          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X