Sap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stayback

I just looked out the window, the sky is still blue, the neighbours houses are where they left them, and the hills are covered in sheep.

So I guess Kiwi Land is doing ok for another day.
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
      Stayback

I just looked out the window, the sky is still blue, the neighbours houses are where they left them, and the hills are covered in sheep.

So I guess Kiwi Land is doing ok for another day.
      ...But the sheep are still nervous!
      Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
      IAFF Local 2339
      K of C 4th Degree
      "LEATHER FOREVER"
      Member I.A.C.O.J.
      http://www.tfdfire.com/
      "Fir na tine"

Comment

No No No.

Nervous sheep are a sure sign of bad weather approaching.

Or Aussie tourists.
        Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
        Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Originally posted by StayBack500FT View Post
          OOooohhhhh Two-Seeeevvveeeeennn!!!!!

***pokes him with a stick***
          OUCH!!!! OUCH!!! Dang it Stayback would you put that thing away, the neighbours are watching!

Good to see you Old Friend. Hope you had an awesome Christmas with da kids and da wife too of course. And a wish for a GREAT and wonderful New Year to you and the Family too.
          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Dec 29, 7:12 AM EST

Man Proposes in 'Objects of Desire' Room

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- When J.D. Fuller decided to exhibit his love for Lucy Baxter Nichols, he chose the Museum of Arts and Sciences.

The 22-year-old college student placed an engagement ring and a card on a pedestal in the "Objects of Desire" exhibit room.

When Nichols, 21, toured the exhibit, she spotted the ring. She then spotted Fuller coming out of a nearby room and screamed with joy, racing toward him and jumping into his arms.

Fuller got on his knees and asked Nichols to marry her.

"Yes," she answered.

Fuller traveled from Cincinnati, Ohio, to Daytona Beach on Wednesday to fulfill the elaborate plan.

"I guess I love her that much," he told The Daytona Beach News-Journal. "I didn't want to do it normal. I wanted to go to great lengths to show her my love."

© 2006 The Associated Press.
            If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

Rick, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

A story in a magazine over here this week told of the wife who found out her husband was "playing away". She spent £2000 on hiring a 40ft advertising billboard on the side of the route he took to work, informing him that she knew all about it....
              United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Comment

A few years back,up in Paducah Ky,this guy who owned a car repair business proposed using the business' sign out front to his girlfriend who worked across the street in a bank.
                Her friends talked her into setting up signs in the window replying "No",which kind of made me wonder what would have happened if he took that as a sign to move one and she couldn't figure out why.
                (They did get married,since the new stations picked up the story so I guess it worked out)
                Now,on to our subject:Are we sure that the proposal was properly spelled?You know what Jeff Foxworthy says about misspellings in Christmas lights.

Comment

All these posts about romantic places to propose can lead only to bad hings happening.
                  "Well,Sherry's fiancee proposed to her in the Metropolitan Art Museum while YOU just proposed to me in my parent's living room.I guess Tony loves HER more than YOU love ME!"
                  And for the record,my marriage proposal to my now ex was more of the "Hey,ya wanna get married while the kids are at school tomorrow?variety.NOT,"You're WHAT?!"

Comment

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
                    Dec 29, 7:12 AM EST

Man Proposes in 'Objects of Desire' Room

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- When J.D. Fuller decided to exhibit his love for Lucy Baxter Nichols, he chose the Museum of Arts and Sciences.

The 22-year-old college student placed an engagement ring and a card on a pedestal in the "Objects of Desire" exhibit room.

When Nichols, 21, toured the exhibit, she spotted the ring. She then spotted Fuller coming out of a nearby room and screamed with joy, racing toward him and jumping into his arms.

Fuller got on his knees and asked Nichols to marry her.

"Yes," she answered.

Fuller traveled from Cincinnati, Ohio, to Daytona Beach on Wednesday to fulfill the elaborate plan.

"I guess I love her that much," he told The Daytona Beach News-Journal. "I didn't want to do it normal. I wanted to go to great lengths to show her my love."

© 2006 The Associated Press.

This dumb*** is lucky someone else didnt walk off with the ring. Boy would he have felt stupid then. Its ok I'm only a little bitter.
                    Shawn M. Cecula
                    Firefighter
                    IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Comment

Ya, that kinda crossed my mind too. I wonder how many security guards he "hired" just to make sure?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X