• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    Done deal Mate.

Consider them thrown.

Leave a comment:

• LtDPSJFD
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    You just got to love some peoples ideas of how to do business with CUSTOMERS.
    Sounds typical for a large corportion out of the US. Customer service is a lost art over here for large corporations.

PS- Would you mind throwing back a Speights for me? Can't find them on this side of the ocean.

Leave a comment:

• SSTONER
    replied
    Originally posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    Around the part of the world I came from, thats not much of a claim for a 20Something, because I think we all (those who chose) could and DID do that. And for some, maybe even more than just two days. I would say I can "recall" a week, one summer.... but memory is fuzzy on that account. Wonder why?

I said it was a Minimum. For the most part the reservation is dry - so we have the booze runners who buy beer in town and sell it on the rez. A 40oz usually goes for about 6 bucks.

I pulled a car over once that had 120 (40oz) bottles in the trunk once...the guy told me it was for personal use! I guess it could have been....

Leave a comment:

• SSTONER
    replied
    Originally posted by ChicagoFF View Post
    Cool, a nerd fight!
    Ya...it seems Kiwi is the only person up when I am on this forum....so what are ya gonna do when your bored to death - no fires - no EMS -

gotta bust Kiwis chops for a few posts...

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    I am seriously thinking about wandering into some of those Bunker / 3/4's Threads and typing.

Cool, a PLONKER fight.

Leave a comment:

• KenNFD1219
    replied
    Would you wear 3/4's of a T-Shirt, or boxer pants?

THAT WOULD BE SILLY.
    Just about as silly as wearing two Nomex hoods.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    3/4's ????????????

All my clothes are 100% the correct size.

Would you wear 3/4's of a T-Shirt, or boxer pants?

THAT WOULD BE SILLY.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Beats the pants off arguing about 3/4 length or bunker.
    Yee-uuup. Shor 'nuff duz. So Kiwi, tell us: how do you wear your 3/4's?

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    Beats the pants off arguing about 3/4 length or bunker.

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoFF
    replied
    Cool, a nerd fight!

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    I don't know if this tops that or even equals it but in Oct 1985,I and some Navy friends were on liberty and had made it from Monaco to Nice,France for a wetting down party.For those who were never in the Navy,that's a promotion party,usually hosted and paid for by the newly promoted sailor.
    We had had an enjoyable evening of dinner and drinks,lots of drinks,and were going to pay when the maitre'D informed us en echelon, that"American Express traveler's checks are not honored in France",.He then pretended not to understand English,though he had been all evening nor,suddenly,could he understand our French speaker from Louisiana who had translated for us all evening to the delight of the serving staff.
    When we persisted in trying to use American Express to pay,he threatened to call the gendarmes,which resulted in our offering to wreck the place.Not a good idea.
    After everyone was subdued to the police's satisfaction and the deal got sorted out,the local cops found out who we were(the host ship for an inaugural sailing yacht race) why we had been singled out and made the bustard take the traveler's checks unless HE wanted to be in trouble.
    Not everyone takes them,even though Karl Malden spent years telling us they did.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    I was going to stay out of Kiwi's Playground, he seems to be having fun... however....

I worked on a reservation here in Az when i was in my early 20's (a long time ago)and I partied with folks who did 2 straight days minumin.
    Around the part of the world I came from, thats not much of a claim for a 20Something, because I think we all (those who chose) could and DID do that. And for some, maybe even more than just two days. I would say I can "recall" a week, one summer.... but memory is fuzzy on that account. Wonder why?

Leave a comment:

• SSTONER
    replied
    NOPE.

That is what YOU say.

The rest of us miserable cretins what wasn't born in Bruce Springsteins (Go on pick me up for spellink) country do not suffer from pen!s envy AT ALL.
    Penis Envy? My Kiwi arent we paranoid.

NOPE.

It is my drink of choice, BEER, and I enjoy it.

Am I an alcofrolic? Ask my Brother, he will tell you I am not. DO NOT ask him if I am sane, last time I checked he walked away wetting his pants laughing so hard.

I enjoy Beer a LOT. Sod Off.

NOPE.
    Ack..of course it wasnt enough....thats usually the beer talking cowboy!

Last time someone had mine in a Vise I was about 13 years old, that was 30 years ago chuckles, and it was the LAST time they have ever been there.

PS. Before posting this I have enjoyed 6 standard (330ml) cans across 3 hours.

If you want to p!ssing contest, come on down. Make sure you can nail 18 440 ml cans of 5% content over 8 hours and we WILL make a night of it.

As long as you can stand up and walk to bed all by yourself without making a mess. I will wake you up for 10 hours fishing on the sea with us in the morning.

GOOD Grief. What a bunch of sanctimonious bollocks.
    A night? Thats all you blokes got? I worked on a reservation here in Az when i was in my early 20's (a long time ago)and I partied with folks who did 2 straight days minumin.

Come on down and we can party all night at my place...we will kick up the bon fire here at the ranch, drink some beer, shoot some JD, eat some good mexican food and howl at the moon.

Then in the morning we will get you a horse and put you to work.....Fishing....I wish.
    Last edited by SSTONER; 12-15-2006, 06:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    Well like they say
    NOPE.

That is what YOU say.

The rest of us miserable cretins what wasn't born in Bruce Springsteins (Go on pick me up for spellink) country do not suffer from pen!s envy AT ALL.

poison of choice
    NOPE.

It is my drink of choice, BEER, and I enjoy it.

Am I an alcofrolic? Ask my Brother, he will tell you I am not. DO NOT ask him if I am sane, last time I checked he walked away wetting his pants laughing so hard.

I enjoy Beer a LOT. Sod Off.

hit him up for some advise
    NOPE.

Last time someone had mine in a Vise I was about 13 years old, that was 30 years ago chuckles, and it was the LAST time they have ever been there.

PS. Before posting this I have enjoyed 6 standard (330ml) cans across 3 hours.

If you want to p!ssing contest, come on down. Make sure you can nail 18 440 ml cans of 5% content over 8 hours and we WILL make a night of it.

As long as you can stand up and walk to bed all by yourself without making a mess. I will wake you up for 10 hours fishing on the sea with us in the morning.

GOOD Grief. What a bunch of sanctimonious bollocks.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X