Clear All

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    You're kidding! Right?

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by Catch22
    Question--assuming the gas is in the body and therefore at 98.7 degrees F, wouldn't it come out white (showing heat)? I'm thinking he's got a can in his left hand spraying it.

However, I know of some guys that will be willing to try to see if it really works!

The second shot does kind of look like an exhaust pipe after goosing the motor.

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Nice going.The library just started allowing drinks in the place again and I sprayed my coke all over the screen watching that.Thanks for getting me bounced again.
    We used to use the TIC during parades for a more mature purpose:seeing whose were real and which ones were silicone.
    There is a discernable heat differential(boy,that's hard to spell)between the implants and the body's normal temperature.Gone are the days of wondering if you're admiring a hopefully legal woman or a couple bags of saline.

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    assuming the gas is in the body and therefore at 98.7 degrees F, wouldn't it come out white (showing heat)? I'm thinking he's got a can in his left hand spraying it.
    True. But that takes the fun out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Question--assuming the gas is in the body and therefore at 98.7 degrees F, wouldn't it come out white (showing heat)? I'm thinking he's got a can in his left hand spraying it.

However, I know of some guys that will be willing to try to see if it really works!

Leave a comment:

• OlieCan
    replied
    haha, gross.

Leave a comment:

• nozzelvfd
    started a topic New use for TIC

New use for TIC

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2...red_camera.wmv

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250