Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truckie42
    replied
    I am open to anything. I am tired of the same ole stuff. So I am willing to check out any options people are willing to send!

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by OlieCan
    Sounds like a cool tattoo, but it might be hard to fit the horses/firetruck inside a cross. Good luck. Im at work but will maybe take a stab at it when I get home if you still need it.
    Maybe superimpose the horse morphing into a modern rig on the Maltese Cross,would that work?

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by SPFDRum
    Hey EKy, that's a great job, but I don't believe now you are from Kentucky, everything was spelled right!
    It's a lot better than I could draw.I was asked to leave art class because I couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler.Coloring inside the lines was even more out of the question.

Leave a comment:

• SPFDRum
    replied
    Wow, there is a blast from the past. I wonder how ol woody is doing these days. And yes, I was here back in the old days...

Leave a comment:

• EastKyFF
    replied
    I think just having been unemployed gets you there!

Leave a comment:

• manofire2
    replied
    I drew unemployment insurance once, does that qualify me as an artist?

Leave a comment:

• EastKyFF
    replied
    Oh, bless his heart. He was a world-class whacker (we called 'em "hooples" back then) who posted a bizarre thread called "Fairly new pumper-tanker WOOHOOO", inciting a flurry of absolutely hilarious posts in reply.

It made it to 42 pages before the Webteam shut it down.

http://forums.firehouse.com/showthre...+pumper+tanker

Leave a comment:

• Truckie42
    replied
    Woody from Maplewood, Ohio? WHO Dat?

Leave a comment:

• EastKyFF
    replied
    **sigh** If only you guys had been posting back in the days of Woody from Maplewood, Ohio...We would be having such fun now.

Leave a comment:

• Truckie42
    replied
    Wow that is the best one yet!!!! Are you sure I can't repay your talents. Maybe a donation to the Little Yellow Bus fund. Or maybe I can buy you a new helmet for your bus ride!!!!! Woudn't want you to smack your head off the window!

Leave a comment:

• SPFDRum
    replied
    Hey EKy, that's a great job, but I don't believe now you are from Kentucky, everything was spelled right!

Leave a comment:

• EastKyFF
    replied
    Here you go. Camera ready for your artist. No charge.

Leave a comment:

• OlieCan
    replied
    Sounds like a cool tattoo, but it might be hard to fit the horses/firetruck inside a cross. Good luck. Im at work but will maybe take a stab at it when I get home if you still need it.

Leave a comment:

• BrianHFDLT
    replied
    Try - strikethebox.com. Alot of great work and alot of references as to the artists involved in the tattoo's. You might find someone in your area.

Leave a comment:

• Truckie42
    started a topic Any Artists out there

Any Artists out there

Good Day to all, I am in search of an artist to assist in drawing a tattoo for me. I have been to the local places and since none of them contain any Firefighters the tats they draw just aren't whT I am looking for. I have a basic idea of what I wantr but since I am not an artist I can't put it on paper. If someone can help I would appreciate it. I am in Amish land in PA and I am lloking for 2 horses running from the head back and turning into an Engine just about mid horse. The horses mane would be flames. It would be inside a Maltese Cross and the cross would have something to do with Tradition, Courage, something different. I am looking for something that is different. I am willing to pay someone for it, or return the favor with a T-Shirt, hat, whatever it may be, you name the price. Thanks, Truckie42

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X