Motorola Minitor IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola Minitor IV

Can someone tell me perhaps where I can download the users manual for this pager? I don't understand why something like this isn't on Motorola's website.

Thanks for any help!

http://www.motorola.com/governmentan..._958i/id_2082i

Thats the spec sheet for it...

The problem with making a "User Manual" for it, is that when your pager goes in to be programmed the programming is completely unique. Two pagers can have the same "options" but be programmed totally different...
    Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

What do you want to know?

Comment

Originally posted by bobsnyder
        What do you want to know?

It's more perhaps finding something out about it that I "don't" know. I know how to use it but never got a manual with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Res343cue
          http://www.motorola.com/governmentan..._958i/id_2082i

Thats the spec sheet for it...

The problem with making a "User Manual" for it, is that when your pager goes in to be programmed the programming is completely unique. Two pagers can have the same "options" but be programmed totally different...

Thanks a lot for the info. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Wieb27
            It's more perhaps finding something out about it that I "don't" know. I know how to use it but never got a manual with mine.
            Then, I'd defer to Res343cue's comment. It's all in the programming. We have the programming kit at our station and I frequently program these pagers. I'd be happy to answer specific questions, but I'm not going to just sit and type a long list of features and options.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X