No announcement yet.

Seinfeld, Guest starring KKKramer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was watching the video of the incident and on it one of the mutts is heard calling Kramer "cracker" and "whiteboy".

C'mon now, you know all too well that there is nothing racist about that, many words have multiple meanings. They must have been using it as a term of 'endearment'.

Comment

Andy Rooney-
      "I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens...Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door."

Truth.
      Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
      IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFF
        I was watching the video of the incident and on it one of the mutts is heard calling Kramer "cracker" and "whiteboy". Could someone please direct me to the footage of them apologizing for using racially inappropriate language? I'm sure it's out there somewhere, but I can't seem to find it..............

Oh come on now. Don't you know that Liberalism allows one race to say things while holding "The Oppressor" to another standard?
        "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

Never mind
          Last edited by E229Lt; 11-29-2006, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Political correctness

One of my favourite skiing locations near Falls Creek is "The ******heads". Seems to have escaped the political correctness police.
            Disclaimer
            These views are my own and not of either my brigade or any other organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by wombat
              One of my favourite skiing locations near Falls Creek is "The ******heads". Seems to have escaped the political correctness police.
              Give it time. Remember, we are not even supposed to use the word "niggardly" as some people with a thimble full of brain cells think that those with some amount of intellect are being racist when they use it.

Blows one's mind when you think about it.
              "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFF
                I was watching the video of the incident and on it one of the mutts is heard calling Kramer "cracker" and "whiteboy". Could someone please direct me to the footage of them apologizing for using racially inappropriate language? I'm sure it's out there somewhere, but I can't seem to find it..............
                It's in the same dustbin that holds the footage of Rodney Glenn King fighting the LAPD,CHP and other officers before the force was escalated to batons,swarming and Tasers.
                Since that part might spike the racism on Michaels' part of the story,it isn't going to be seen outside of a courtroom.The earliest part of that tape I've heard as rebroadcast on the radio,had people in the audience laughing at what was going on before someone said"Omigawd,listen to him."
                Last edited by doughesson; 11-30-2006, 01:37 PM. Reason: change the might for would

Comment

oh boy here we go again....

I cant beleive what people make such a big deal over in America these days...

-------------------------

Tempe police apologize for rap request
                  The Associated Press
                  Tucson, Arizona | Published: 12.03.2006
                  advertisementTEMPE — City officials have apologized for a television show produced by Tempe police and aired on the city's cable channel that showed a white police officer telling two black men they could get out of a ticket if they performed a rap, authorities said.
                  Tempe Mayor Hugh Hallman and city Police Chief Tom Ryff apologized for the show Thursday and suspended its production after black community leaders voiced outrage and disappointment over it.
                  The segment at issue was part of "Tempe StreetBeat," which followed several police officers on patrol.
                  It showed a sergeant pulling over two men in the parking lot of the Arizona Mills mall. He first asks for a name and ID from the driver and then asks the two men if they know what the fine is for littering.
                  The officer then tells the men that they can avoid getting a littering ticket "if the two of you just do a little rap about — what do you want to do a rap about? Littering? About the dangers of littering." The two men agree and each performs a short rap, laughing afterward.
                  The Rev. Jarrett Maupin, president of Arizona's chapter of the National Action Network, called for an investigation into the show.
                  The Rev. Oscar Tillman, president of the Maricopa County chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, also expressed outrage.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X