Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Have Some Of Whatever This Guy Is Sniff'n?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to really try and poke holes in your comment, BFD, but seems to me there have been more than one or two holders of Purple Hearts and war vets who have coughed up similiar whacko ideas. Wont bother mentioning names though - they'be been hashed out in here often enough.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Thats why I started with wacko .. LOL
      ******=================
      ******================
      ******=================
      ******================
      =======================
      =======================
      =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

Comment

Originally posted by lvwrench
        This guy must be living next door to a meth lab and getting far to many fumes. The whole thing reads like garbledy gook. How in the world do these peole get elected in the first place?
        The Dems,in the last Presidential election,were telling all the younger voters that the Republicans were going to reinstate the draft and send them all to Iraq.
        The Kerry spouted off how if you didn't study,you ended up in Iraq.
        And now,it's coming out that Charlie Rangel is trying to get the draft restarted and it's not his first shot at it,either.
        They try to discredit someone else for what they,themselves are doing and don't see the hypocricy(sp?).
        He's right that the offspring of politicians haven't exactly been lining up to enlist,but the one's really spouting off how they don't want to be drafted haven't been affected by the war yet but they are trying to shut it down before they do get caught up in it.
        Last edited by doughesson; 11-21-2006, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by E229Lt
          How many on here didn't know you have/had to register with Selective Services on your 18th birthday?
          I had to re register when I'd gotten out of the Navy in 1988.I still don't see the logic since I was subject to recall for a year after I got out anyway.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X