Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowboard Equipment

No politics this time!
    I'm in the market to get some snowboarding equipment. I've done the renting and know would like my own. The first think I would like to get are some boots, then continue from there. Any advice and experiance would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Regarding boots.....

I will not lie....... I really like my Burton boots. I'd say I love 'em but the Mama would make me sell 'em.......... LOL.
    "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

Comment

My board.....

Burton board man here, to be honest it's been around 5 or 6 yrs since I bought a board...... Burton's still makin' boards right? LOL
      "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

Comment

Just take on old stokes basket and put some boot clips in it!! should make a great snowboard, and when you injure yourself you have your own way out!!! haha sorry just couldn't resist that one!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X