Darwinism of the highest order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwinism of the highest order

Here is the video from the bottle rocket story Martin will post 4 hours from now.

Here is another video of some kids doing the same thing.

Butt Bottle Rocket
    Last edited by KenNFD1219; 11-09-2006, 03:10 PM.
    -------------------
    "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
    -----------------------------------------------
    Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Darwinism of the highest order

Man Injured in November 5th prank. (This happened in the next fire service area down from me).

A man is recovering in hospital from serious internal injures after launching a firework from his backside.

The 22-year-old suffered a scorched colon and other injuries in the incident in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear.

The prank, involving a Black Cat Thunderbolt Rocket, was captured by a gang of youths and the fuzzy mobile phone footage shows a blinding white flash followed by hysterical laughter.

A spokeswoman for the North East Ambulance Service said: "We received a call stating there was a male who had a firework in his bottom and it was bleeding.

"He was attended to and taken to Sunderland Royal Hospital."

Safety experts warned that misusing the explosives in such a senseless way can have serious consequences.

A spokesman for the Firework Association, said he had never heard of an incident like it in 45 years.

He added: "This sort of thing is beyond belief. We have spent a long time working with the Government to create laws that make fireworks safer and better for the public.

"This incident is very concerning but hopefully an isolated one."
    United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Comment

tail end

The particualr part of the anatomy is for outgoing not incoming. Maybe he needs a refresher course in body functions.

Comment

I'm afraid Darwinism isn't in effect here, unless this incident permanently hurt this idiot's frank-n-beans.

I think the fool expected only "outgoing" activity... apparently he missed school the day they discussed how every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Maybe next year, they will use the phone-cam footage as a class demo!
        -------;- "Aaaaa!!"
        Remember - always wear your helmet around one-eyed women with pike poles

Comment

He is not alone

I had a very similar self inflicted injury when my dear wife made a very hot curry. She really went overboard on the "Napalm" extract that seemed a vital ingredient in this particular dish!

Never again.

Comment

HEHEHEEHE now this is funny. Just this morning during the drive in, there was a report from New Zealand of a similar story. Tale goes that a man attending a fireworks display decided that the public show was too boring, so he stuck what amounts to a Roman Candle up his Gazzoo and lit it off. The description of injuries sounds very similar to his British cousin. Wonder if they are related?

Also in the radio report, was much discussion from the female 1/3rd of the show, asking why it is that while guys seem to both regard and protect the Family Jewels, there seem to be a high number of incidents in which one male member of the species seems to enjoy subjecting his "nether region" as she put it, to such abuse........

"We received a call stating there was a male who had a firework in his bottom and it was bleeding."

I would have just LOVED to have been in the dispatch office when this one came in!
            If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by KenNFD1219
              Here is the video from the bottle rocket story Martin will post 4 hours from now.

Butt Bottle Rocket
              Ok Ken, now I almost spit coffee over my keyboard on that one!
              If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

Of course,my favorite comdeian Tim Wilson has something to say about Johnny Knoxville and others of his ilk:"If you can shoot Roman Candles out of your *** with a straight face,F*** a SEAL,I want you with me if I have to go to war.."or words to that effect.

Comment

Ken, your spooky, how do you do that?! (Note to self PM webteam )
                  United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Comment

And...............

So, what do we do folks? Shall we present this young man with the "Rocket Scientist of the Year Award" ??
                    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                    In memory of
                    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods
                      So, what do we do folks? Shall we present this young man with the "Rocket Scientist of the Year Award" ??

BOOOO HIIISSSSS BOOOO That was Baaaddddddd Harve! LOL

Comment

Yeah.............

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
                        BOOOO HIIISSSSS BOOOO That was Baaaddddddd Harve! LOL
                        Yes, it was. But, still funny.
                        Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                        In memory of
                        Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                        Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by KenNFD1219

Butt Bottle Rocket
                          Yeah, Harve's was funny, but I think this post takes top honor for being the best response throughout the entire Twilight Zone period FH just went through (or is still going through, because I couldn't post a thread yesterday at all).

Laughed my *** off when I saw it.
                          September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                          IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                          Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Laughed my *** off when I saw it
                            Which is better than "Rocketing it off".
                            Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                            Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Safety campaigners say they have never come across such a bizarre incident but it is thought the squaddie could have been copying a scene from the controversial film Jackass: The Movie which shows a similar prank.
                              Oh well, that explains it. Can't believe a soldier would do something so stupid, especially after surviving a tour in Iraq.

Finally had time to click on the links. Couldn't see anything on the first video, it was too dark. The second video just made me shake my head in disbelief and wonder "Why"???
                              September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                              IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                              Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader