No announcement yet.

Never noticed until now........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about how come you never see Brad Paisley and Jeff Gordon in the room at the same time?
    Which is the real identity of those two?Does Brad race cars on weekends or does Jeff have a musical talent no one knows about?

Comment

Yes!!!!!.............

Originally posted by doughesson
      What about how come you never see Brad Paisley and Jeff Gordon in the room at the same time?
      Which is the real identity of those two?Does Brad race cars on weekends or does Jeff have a musical talent no one knows about?
      JEFF DOES HAVE A MUSICAL TALENT.

HE'S ALWAYS CRYING THE BLUES BECAUSE A FASTER CAR GOT IN FRONT OF HIM.

(In fact, a lot of slower Cars do too.......)
      Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
      In memory of
      Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
      Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

I hope I don't have the similarities noted to look forward to....

OK DAD YOU HAD MENTIONED SOMETHING ON THE LINES OF RICH....UM ... DO I GET AN INHERITANCE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT??????

KIM
        Your next Woods generation.

Comment

Ooooohhhhhhh Harvvvvvvvvve.

That Has Got To Hurt. :d
          Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
          Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Hey............

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forums:

It is with great pride that I introduce the next generation.

Koconnor (Kim) is my daughter, who will undoubtably be wandering around the forums, correcting my grammer and spelling, and otherwise looking out for Dad. Thanks Kid.

BTW, she's married, and her husband carries a Badge and a Gun for a living.... (He's also a Firefighter, of course. Everyone in the family is, I mean, after all........)
            Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
            In memory of
            Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
            Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Welcome, Kim.

Harve, are you going to bring her over to the new crusty site, too?
              September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
              IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
              Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

The dirt on Harve........

Scared ya huh?? Just kidding its usually ash..
                Actually I tried to reply on things before just had trouble with the site.
                Not much really on him (dirt that is). I did have fun growing up around the Trucks. Love riden in em. I did get grounded from them at around age 3 or so....Did yall realize a while back the gear would stand on its own when you put it together, even the helmet would stay up. Well little kids fit in there. FUN.
                Except calls would eventually come around and I'd get lifted out like a box. That was also the time frame when you would run up and ride on the back of the truck.... enough said. Oh yea, didn't "13" have a firemans pole.
                I was going through the other thread on pictures as well. You should have one of us at the compititions I know it was a while back, I know I look the same you might just have a few darker hairs in that one. Also that day the "YELLOW" engine got best looking/overall. -a decient size trophy.
                Just kidding on the inheridence thing, actually what I would like you don't even have to go anywhere for it. Hint xmas...A copy of that picture if you have it and a copy of the big picture of my grandparents. Pay attention I said copy not original... Have taken up enough space on this take care.
                KIM----almost forgot Aunt Nancy should have a call list for the station from the 1920's or 30's........Man at a glance this really should have scared you!!

LOVE YA DAD!!!
                Last edited by koconnor; 12-20-2006, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Maybe someday minime will have a twin.
                  FF I
                  FF II
                  Hazmat Operations
                  EMT-B
                  ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Comment

hey,

Saw you jumping around in here, thought I would get your attention.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X