Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Files for Divorce From Kevin Federline

Meanwhile...back at the Ranch....

"K-Fed" (any relation to K-Pax?) is attempting to branch out into yet another entertainment field. His new venture? Yup...the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment).

Apparently antagonizing John Cena and being on the receiving end of a (choreographed, of course) beat-down by said wrestler, seems to be his main means of "getting away from it all". *LOL* What a joke.
    My opinions might coincide with someone of importance's POV... I wouldn't know, since I never bothered to ask. My policy is: "Don't ask, don't care."

IACOJ--West Coast PITA

Britney Spears Files for Divorce From Kevin Federline

I know this come as a shock to everyone here

Britney Spears Files for Divorce From Kevin Federline

LOS ANGELES — The pop princess filed for divorce Tuesday from her husband, former backup dancer and aspiring rapper Kevin Federline.

The Los Angeles County Superior Court filing cites "irreconcilable differences."

Click for a PDF of the court papers obtained by TMZ.com

In the divorce papers, which do not mention a prenuptial agreement, Spears asks for custody of the couple's two children, with visitation rights for Federline. The filing does list as separate property, and thereby off-limits to Federline, "miscellaneous jewelry and other personal affects," earnings and other assets to be determined later.

Spears' declaration that she and Federline had no community assets indicate the pair had a prenuptial agreement and don't want to disclose to the court their divorce settlement, said Leon Bennett, a divorce attorney.

The filing also stated the marriage occurred Oct. 6, 2004, a few weeks after a widely covered wedding ceremony.

Federline at the time explained the two ceremonies by saying that the couple had moved the wedding date up to throw off the media, but doing so did not give their lawyers time to finish their prenup.

A message left with Spears' attorney, Laura Wasser, was not immediately returned.

Spears married Federline eight months after ending a 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander. Her second marriage has provided endless fodder for tabloids, which have speculated frequently that the union was in trouble.

Federline's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, issued a statement declining comment.

"There is no statement at this time as requested by Mark's client, Kevin Federline," said Michael Sands, spokesman for Kaplan.

But in an interview with The Associated Press two weeks ago, Federline had nothing but praise for Spears.

"Her influence on me has been really big," he told the AP. "She's a strong woman and she knows what she wants out of life and that helps build a strong man. I look up to you baby."

The filing came a day after Spears, back in shape after the birth of her second child, made a surprise appearance on David Letterman's "Late Show" in New York by popping up behind him as he was sitting at his desk.

Born in Kentwood, La., in 1981, Spears got her first taste of fame at age 11 when she joined the "The All New Mickey Mouse Club" TV show. Her fellow Mouseketeers included future superstars Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera.

Five years after leaving the show she released her debut album, "Baby One More Time." In a video for the title track, Spears dressed provocatively in a school uniform and cemented her reputation as a sex symbol. Yet, throughout a years-long romance with Timberlake, Spears always proclaimed her chastity.

By 2003, Spears had fully embraced her sex-charged image, sharing an open-mouthed kiss with Madonna during the MTV Video Music Awards. Also in 2003, Spears gave an interview to W magazine in which she revealed she had lost her virginity to Timberlake.

Federline appeared in the movie "You Got Served" and performed as a backup dancer for singer Justin Timberlake, Spears' former boyfriend. He was previously involved with actress Shar Jackson of TV's "Moesha." Federline and Jackson have two children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,227954,00.html
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Comment

Terrible tidings

I am absolutely devastated--and am looking for a very high building to throw myself off.
      This news will alter the entire world--Mad Donna will have to adopt a three legged Ethiopian to creep back into the spotlight, and Michael Jackson will probably have to undergo a sex change operation or take suicide bombing lessons to even compete.

Comment

woohoo I have a chance!

Comment

Who gives a fat rat's rump?
          ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Last edited by KenNFD1219; 11-08-2006, 12:29 PM.
            -------------------
            "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
            -----------------------------------------------
            Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

Exactly, who gives a flying [email protected]!
              "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

I care

I care , I care. Not really. What the Gonz says goes for me as well.

Comment

SWEET!!! So now I have my choice... Jessica Simpson OR Britney Spears! Well, at least we know Britney puts out.
                  Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaSharkie
                    Exactly, who gives a flying [email protected]!
                    uh ya .......what HE said.
                    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Originally posted by Pyropup55
                      woohoo I have a chance!
                      Not if I get there first,pal!
                      First,I gotta break up with Sara Evans and get Shania Twain to quit stalking me.

Comment

You two ought to keep your high standards and stay away from the ugly chicks like Simpson and Spears. Take away the makeup and they look like they got creamed by a Mack truck.
                        "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

surprise surprise!!!!!!!!! the posts are mixed up again!!!
                          First in, Last out, nobody left behind.....

Comment

First there was the Bennifer split...

Then the Brangelina scandal...

Now THIS?!

What is this terrible world coming to?

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

Take away the makeup and they look like they got creamed by a Mack truck.

Is that what they call it now.

Oh i'm pushing the line on that one
                              The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X