• Show
Clear All

• stuffed is forum

From the heart of my bottom.

Concur members most do.

?Problem is there

?Fixed be it when

Team Web
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

What is this web team you speak of?
    -------------------
    "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
    -----------------------------------------------
    Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

Last edited by Nine3Probie; 07-28-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Kiwi, noticed yesterday I myself.
        "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

the force

May the Force be with you. Maybe even John Force.

Comment

They're off working the side job at Diebold Voting Systems.

-- exit stage left...quickly --

Comment

Ian has come down with a little known medical condition: Yodaitis.

Those afflicted with Yodaitis have a tendency to channel the writings and speech pattern of the Jedi Master.

‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Many threads in the forums have come down with Yodaitis.
                "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

And I just thought I was crazy!

I'm not a 'regular' poster, so I don't know much about what goes on here. But I have noticed the issues like posts being out of order with the time thingy.
                  Last edited by scvfd412; 11-09-2006, 03:46 PM.
                  Lieutenant/EMT-B

VSFFA Member

"I'm a CCEMT-B."

"Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

"A lack of effort will always lead to failure."

Comment

iF pEOpLE WEBTEam ToLD SUBSCRIPTion REnEWED WOuLD bE nOT...lISTEN PerHAPS WOULD tHEy?

This is becoming a serious case of total disrespect to the members of these forums. A simple message...posted as a "sticky"...explaining the problem and efforts to correct it would certainly be welcomed by everyone. I sent a PM to the webteam on October 26th...and the status is UNREAD.

C'mon webteam...With all due respect....get your act together. We are not being unreasonable...just asking for the courtesy of a response.
                    Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
                    Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
                    On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

thinkers

As the esteemed thinkers of the world say,"SNAFU".

Comment

originally posted by Ryan:
                        I too have noticed this problem and wish the webteam would fix it soon
                        He didn't, his font is just white so you can't read it against the background.
                        Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7 in what was post #20 and was showing as 7:07pm
                          Now Ryan, how in the heck did you manage to make a post without using the mandatory 10 character minimum?
                          Don't worry, when it truly becomes 6pm today.....his post will contain the message. He just hasn't written it yet.

These forums are screwed up beyond belief.

Damn, the Democrats take control and the world is already screwed up.

Comment

Ahhh the workings of a wondering mind. T'were dear charmer way.
                            If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

It's not just the forums posts that are out of whack.
                              My pm messages were out of alignment also.

Patience is a virtue...
                              IACOJ
                              If you are willing to teach;
                              I am willing to learn.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader