Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaSharkie
    replied
    He ought to keep it up and pay the fine.

No one will restrict me from flying Old Glory as I see fit, on my personal property.

You don't like the eyesore? Don't look at it.

Leave a comment:

• NYSmokey
    replied
    I'm sure it's the BEST flag on the BEST flagpole. If you've heard him promote his properties and products you'll know what I mean

Leave a comment:

• mcaldwell
    replied
    I'm not against patriotism, but I think trump is just over compensating here. If it was anything else but the American flag, would he have any support?

Now if he flew an 80 foot full size poster of his newest trophy wife Milania...

Leave a comment:

• BFDNJFF
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
    Ummm

Donny Bob Boy lives in a trailer park where NONE of the neighbours flap around in a heliochopter at all.

If the have restrictions on 80 ft flag poles me thinks they have them on personel heli's. in the backyards.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    Ummm

Donny Bob Boy lives in a trailer park where NONE of the neighbours flap around in a heliochopter at all.

Leave a comment:

• mcfd45
    replied
    Can anyone say

Flight Hazard

A gobbing great 80 foot ole in the middle of no where is a tad shtupid,

apart from an eyesore for the neighbours, and I don't care if it is a flag or a pair of his jocks hanging from it.
    If a plane is 80 feet off the ground it has had a bad day and the pole is pry the least of its problems. This is aasuming Don doesn't live next to the airport. I think he can afford to live in the burbs.
    J

Leave a comment:

• needlejockey
    replied
    Can anyone say

Flight Hazard

apart from an eyesore for the neighbours, and I don't care if it is a flag or a pair of his jocks hanging from it.
    You sound more scottish in this post. That or drunk. J/K Kiwi.

Leave a comment:

• lieutleroy140
    replied
    I don't know about Ivana's, but I would not mind seeing a pair of Marla Maple's panties up there... (For those not in the loop, Marla is another of the Donald's exes, she came after Ivana.)

Leave a comment:

• lvwrench
    replied
    How about Ivanna's underwear?

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    Can anyone say

Flight Hazard

Leave a comment:

• needlejockey
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanEMVFD
    At $250 a day in fines, I don't think he would have trouble leaving it up.
    Good point. At a full year of leaving it up, it would only cost him $91,250. Somehow I think that's chump change to Mr. Trump.

Leave a comment:

• RyanEMVFD
    replied
    At $250 a day in fines, I don't think he would have trouble leaving it up.

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    Raising and flying a flag is not the problem. An 80 foot pole where 42 foot is allowed is the problem.

Not sure how well that would hold up in court
    Trump will lose. Very simple. They have an established ordinance for pole height. He exceeded it without permission. End of story. No reason he can't fly his flag at 42'.

Leave a comment:

• DaSharkie
    replied
    A beaurocrat or politician having a brain fart?

Malahat, how dare you insult people like that.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Not sure how well that would hold up in court. Particularly if it conforms to the requirements for proper display - appropriate height vs flag size etc. Just another show of stupidity, I guess.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X