"i joined the police because everyday is different..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "i joined the police because everyday is different..."

Sometimes you just don't get paid enough to do this job, and all the bull**** you have to put up with

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/vi...6_0900,00.html
    United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Last edited by Nine3Probie; 07-28-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

The video is from the dash cam in the police vehicle. I bet if there was sound, it would be of the "Oh s***, Oh s***, variety!!
      United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Comment

Am I color-blind or something? I thought his coat was green not red.
        NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
        IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Comment

Bulls are colorblind. It is not the color of the banner being waved, it is the motion of the banner.

And the fact that he keeps missing the damned thing, and the damned bullfighter keeps jabbing a spear into him everytime.

I'd get ****ed off too.
          "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

Originally posted by DaSharkie
            And the fact that he keeps missing the damned thing, and the damned bullfighter keeps jabbing a spear into him everytime.
            I'd get ****ed off too.
            Like the story about the guy who goes to Spain to see the bullfights,and afterwards,he goes to a restaurant where another diner orders the "Special of the Day"and gets served this huge pile of meat.
            When he asks his waiter,it is explained that the meat comes from the loser of the day's main Event.The gentleman decides that will be a good meal and tries to order it but is told only enough for one patron is served,but that he can still get tomorrow's serving if he wishes.
            The next day is spent sightseeing with the wife,anticipating the fine meal he will enjoy later,so he doesn't go to the matches.
            When he returns to the restaurant and orders the Special,he is served two tiny balls of meat that wouldn't fill a Chihuahua.
            He asks the waiter why his portion is so small and the previous day's was so large and is told,"Senor,sometimes it is the bull that wins."

Comment

Run Forrest Run
              K-9 hunt, the ultimate challange.
              EVERYONE GOES HOME
              IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse