Gene pool shrinks by one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gene pool shrinks by one

Take one car-add five teenagers(both sexes), one 9kg Propane tank(to sniff at of course)

Open tank slightly pass tank round--one cerebral giant decides to light up a smoke--surprise, surprise--all of a sudden it went bright and shiny in the car.

One dead--4 badly hurt.

This was in Marlborough --reported on the 1800 pm news

Probably from the same gene pool as the guy who tossed a keg into a campfire making it bleve and ruin in the party.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Ah what was the song....

"My futures so bright I have to wear sunglasses"

Donna thought it was bad taste when I was rolling around laughing as their friends described how smart this group of maroons were. Yeah Right.

Briefly. What a bunch of Rocket Scientists.
      Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
      Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

I've heard some people saying that we should do away with safety rules so that the more stupid members of the herd will be culled out automatically.
        Little harsh but I know a few that could stand a serious wake up call.(not just me at some times.)

Comment

brilliant

Sounds about as smart as the blonde who ordered a malatov cocktail at the party because she thought it was a sophisticated drink.

Comment

And that boys and girls is what we in the emergency services call:

Job Security
            "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

You know, for a second there they were brilliant.
              Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
              Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Proof that you cann't fix stupid.
                Vintage Firefighter: The older I get, the braver I was.

Comment

Don't ya'll know... "if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.."
                  Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
                    You know, for a second there they were brilliant.
                    I love it Kiwi.
                    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

Apology

In my initial post I stated that females were involved--that is what first came over. Wrong --soreeeee! Latest info states that they were all "youths".(Can you have female "youth's"?)Only males seem dumb enough to pull this stunt.

Classic example ---we live out in the boonies--next door to us is a paddock with sheep. Brain dead neighbour and mates (who own paddock and its inhabitants) set off large explosion in paddock, and seem totally amazed that sheep go absolootly mental with fear when you blow up part of their living quarters.

Yes its Guy Fawkes night/fireworks time here and the pyromaniacs are creaming their "Y" fronts with joy.

Comment

Job security at it's best folks.
                        J
                        It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X