a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question

just asking has anyone on here ever been to Australia. specially Queensland. where im from. or are intending to come to Australia for work or on holiday. please email/pm me/post.

Thanks
    Clinton

I was in Sydney in May this year for 10 beautiful days. I loved it. Next trip will be to Melbourne but probably not till 2008 when I can afford a long international vacation). Last year was New Zealand. I am in love with the land down under.

cheffie

Comment

cool.
      anyone else been to Australia

Comment

I would love to go but the trips I have looked at are expensive. I would still love to go......

and I am a huge Mad Max Fan
        The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

is there anyone on here coming out in the next month or two. dont say 29nov,8dec2006 because ill be backpacking again.

Comment

I'll be there Nov. 30 - Dec. 6.

Wait.. NOT during the time you'll be hiking?? I'll probably be there within the next 8 mo.. seriously.
            Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

oh ok. well keep me posted. anyone else thinking or considering a trip to australia for work or a holiday.

Comment

I'd love to go...... buy me a ticket
                The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

Ahhhh Ipswich.

Hansen Country.

Last time I visited my Brother there, the mad sod lived on the outskirts for a few years, we stopped at the liquor wholesale to buy some drinks.

When the guy behind the counter asked why we stopped in Ipswich (he picked the accent) we told him we were on holiday.

He just stood there shaking his head as confused as and said.. "Why would ANYONE voluntarily come to Ipswich."
                  Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                  Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X