Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code 3 Ad

Anyone else notice this ad?

If they are that "deatiled" about their ads....how "detailed" can they be with their products?
    Attached Files
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

I guess poor spelling isn't just for kids anymore
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Comment

the wife said

Like my wife says,"I'll get the magnifying glass and tweezers".

Comment

What, you havent heard of "deatiled"? Its a new material for boat building. More durable then fiberglass.
        Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
        RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
        Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Comment

Thats something I would have expected to see in say Singapore, Thailand or Phillipines where knock-off stuff is just slightly mis-spelled to hide the fact that the stuff will self destruct either on the first washing, if clothing or 10 minutes after you've sailed outside the 200 mile economic zone for electronic gear.
          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

I see errors like that EVERYWHERE!

In books, on all types of websites, news articles, magazines etc. etc. etc. Drives me INSANE!

People need to learn how to proofread. Or just read, period.
            September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
            IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
            Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

You pays me five moneys and i learn you gooderer engrish!
              "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

Deatiled - the act of removing tile?
                Fir Na Tine
                Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
                  Doesn't surprise me in the least.
                  I see errors like that EVERYWHERE!
                  In books, on all types of websites, news articles, magazines etc. etc. etc. Drives me INSANE!
                  People need to learn how to proofread. Or just read, period.
                  Couple years ago,there was a outdoor sports show in Murray Ky,where one attraction for the kids was a "croppy"tank for them to fish from.
                  Two days later,appearently after numerous calls,there was an updated ad mentioning their "crappy"tank.
                  Since no one would have let the kiddies near that one,the day of the show's start,they finally aired that there was to be a "crappie"tank for fishing.

Some of the news scrawls across the bottom of the screen for the news reports,whether local or the cable networks can be fun to read as well.You'd think people that make their livings with words and facts would be better schooled in spelling and grammar.
                  They expect those of us that fight fires and administer prehospital emergency medical care to know what we are doing.Why shouldn't they be held to the same standard?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X