Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    PK, that was finely written in the great traditions of Eastky and others like him.

Leave a comment:

• pkfd7505
    replied
    In tribute to the Uniballer whose unfortunate incident has spawned multiple pages of testicular discussion; I offer the following song sung to the tune of “Do your ears hang low”.

Did your balls hang low?
    Did they wobble to and fro?
    Did you tie 'em in a knot?
    Did you tie 'em in a bow?
    Did you throw them over your shoulder
    Like a continental soldier?
    Did your balls hang low?

Did your balls hang low?
    Did they make you want to wail?
    When you stuck em with a nail?
    Should’ve thrown em over your shoulder
    Does your ball hang low?

Did your balls hang low?
    Did they start to tingle?
    When you nailed em to a shingle?
    Should’ve thrown em over your shoulder
    Does your ball hang low?

Last edited by pkfd7505; 10-24-2006, 09:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Leeland
    replied
    Ouch!

It just hurts reading about things in the post.

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by MalahatTwo7

Taped firmly across his pubic hair were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily. Written in large black letters was the sentence....
    "Get well quick..... from the nurse you gave a ticket to last week."
    There was a motorcycle cop here in Memphis who was famous for staking out parts of town and handing out speeding and traffic tickets like party favors.He's retired to be a security big wig at a local mall but I kinda wish he was still handing them out.Since returning,I've noticed it seems like the speed limit signs are mere suggestions now.

Leave a comment:

• emsff32515
    replied
    Classic

A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. The doctors operated and advised him that all was well. However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch. Worried that it might have been a second surgery the doctors hadn't told him about, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable.

Taped firmly across his pubic hair were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily. Written in large black letters was the sentence....

A classic!! :-) Be careful who you **** off!

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. The doctors operated and advised him that all was well. However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch. Worried that it might have been a second surgery the doctors hadn't told him about, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable.

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied
    I still can't picture how in the hell he did this!

I'd have trouble nailin' 'em to the deck even if i was trying to!

Leave a comment:

• lvwrench
    replied
    blade

Wonder what the outcome would have been if he had been operating a power saw? Bet he would not have had the balls to do that again.

Leave a comment:

• RyanEMVFD
    replied
    I hear Tennessee Williams is going to rename his play from "Cat on a hot tin roof" to "Balls stuck to a hot tin roof".

Leave a comment:

• KenNFD1219
    replied
    I've heard of balls to the walls, but to the roof?

Leave a comment:

• Ladder8
    replied
    ya know, up until now I thought that a "Nutty Buddy" was a kind of ice cream...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutty_Buddy

Guess I was wrong

...so very, very wrong....

Leave a comment:

• pkfd7505
    replied
    ROFLOL! Ok ya'll are keeping my laughing, this is good stuff. Last night in EMT class we were discussing Kinetics of Trauma and Mechanism of Injury, needless to say I used this as an example.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    At least it wasn't ME who looked for a "Nutty Buddy" ........

Leave a comment:

• Lewiston2Capt
    replied
    ..... but then I am not a ballistics engineer.
    LMAO you said BALListics!

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Only problem is Kevlar does not protect against knife strikes, so I suspect it would not be much good against nails either..... but then I am not a ballistics engineer.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X