Ummmmm ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummmmm ouch!

Talk about a ball buster, this hurts just to read it.

Man Accidentally Nails His Testicles To Roof

October 18, 2006 2:10 p.m. EST

Komfie Manalo - All Headline News Foreign Correspondent
    Austria (AHN) - An overzealous Austrian workman accidentally nailed his testicles to the roof, with a nailgun.

August Voegl, 59, from Jennersdorf, fired a four-inch nail into his left testicle with the compressed air nail gun he was using.

Emergency medics were called in after Voegl was unable to extract the nail by himself.

He was later airlifted to a nearby hospital where he is reportedly recovering well after surgery.

Link

PKFPD
    IACOJ and proud of it

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Originally posted by pkfd7505
    Talk about a ball buster, this hurts just to read it.

He was later airlifted to a nearby hospital where he is reportedly recovering well after surgery.

Link

I bet after he was wheeled off to the ER bay,the ambulance crew had to be helped up from laughing too hard.

Comment

I have TEARS just thinking about that.
      If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

give up

Lets' see; a nail in the ball is worth two in the bush. No, No thats' not right. He can't play well with his balls. No, thats' not right either. I give up, is there a saying in here somewhere?

Comment

What I want to know (or, maybe I really don't! ) is how in the hell did he manage to do this in the first place?!

Was there an underlying "dangling" problem that led to an unfortunate accident, or was it done on some kind of a dare from a co-worker? Hmm...Kinda makes you wonder!

Kevin
          Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
          IAFF Local 2339
          K of C 4th Degree
          "LEATHER FOREVER"
          Member I.A.C.O.J.
          http://www.tfdfire.com/
          "Fir na tine"

Comment

I know... Nude Roofer's R US ... ya thats it.....
            If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

Comment

How in the hell??? Im never been a roofer, so someone tell me why you would need the gun that close to your crotch.
              Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
              RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
              Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Comment

Just like in the "Last words" thread..... Hey Bubba, watch this!

Comment

last words

I wonder if his last words were;"ahhhh nuts"?

Comment

I would just have one thing to say to that roofer, "Here's your sign!"
                    Vintage Firefighter: The older I get, the braver I was.

Comment

I bet after he was wheeled off to the ER bay,the ambulance crew had to be helped up from laughing too hard.
                      And do you REALLY think the crew waited until until after he was wheeled to the ER before they fell out laughing...

I believe I would have called for mutual aid to assist in the "extrication"...some things are just too good to keep to yourself

Not sure which would hurt the most, the 4" nail in the balls, or the crowbar prying the 4" nail in the balls loose from the roof, or the firefighters trying (albeit unsuccessfully)not to lose their composure while using the crowbar to remove the 4" nail in the balls loose from the roof.

But, I guess he's got it nailed!!!!

Comment

Was there an underlying "dangling" problem that led to an unfortunate accident
                        Well you know what they say about us Aussies
                        "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Comment

Originally posted by AVFR452
                          And do you REALLY think the crew waited until until after he was wheeled to the ER before they fell out laughing...
                          I believe I would have called for mutual aid to assist in the "extrication"...some things are just too good to keep to yourself
                          Not sure which would hurt the most, the 4" nail in the balls, or the crowbar prying the 4" nail in the balls loose from the roof, or the firefighters trying (albeit unsuccessfully)not to lose their composure while using the crowbar to remove the 4" nail in the balls loose from the roof.
                          But, I guess he's got it nailed!!!!
                          Well,we ARE supposed to be professional and protective of our customers' dignity,no matter how stuck they are in the doggie door and found with their pants pulled down and designs painted on their posteriors.
                          It would have been a stretch for my old department but it would have provided fodder for training meeting laughs for a loooooooong time.

Comment

I wonder if at some point in his life he'd said " I'd give my left nut for one of those air nailer thingies..."

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by REVANANT
                              I wonder if at some point in his life he'd said " I'd give my left nut for one of those air nailer thingies..."

Larry

FOC-ROF-LMAO!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X