Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny prank to a telemarketer

http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com/
    You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Holy crap that is freaking hilarious!!!! Anyone got some more of these to listen too???

Comment

Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

lol.. That is amazing...

Comment

sweet....
          First in, Last out, nobody left behind.....

Comment

http://www.tommabe.com

funny stuff

http://www.jimflorentine.com/

Comment

nice.....
              J
              It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by American20
                Holy crap that is freaking hilarious!!!! Anyone got some more of these to listen too???
                Roy D.Mercer does some really off the wall stuff where someone will give a name and number for him to call and he'll lead that person on like he's calling with a service complaint.A lot of times when he brings out his"Well,how big a boy are you?'Cause someone's gone get an asswhuppin'.",the prankee will come back with"Well just bring your bad self on down here,we'll see where that whuppin' goes."

Comment

I enjoy the newspaper people calling me to sign up for a subscription. I tell them I'm illiterate. They would laugh and not believe and just keep on with the sells pitch. Finally I'd ask "Are you making fun of me?". They cough a couple of times and hung up.
                  NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
                  IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Comment

My Mom hit on this one when they start off with"And how are you today Mrs.Hesson?"
                    "Oh,just awful.I haven't been able to get out of bed and my both of my sons have been caught taking money from my bank accounts for trips to Las Vegas,and my daughters never call....."just goes on and on until the telemarketeer runs out of their allotted time for the sales call and has to move on.She's even been hung up on a few times.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X