Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallest Ladder ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfG9Nz2i1yE
    You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

ROFLMFAO!!!! That would be good to change the net on the basketball hoop!

Comment

wow ....... don't you think the company would have seen it and been like ok what is wrongwith this picture?
      It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

I've often wondered about Jay's Headlines. So many just seem too...fake. I really think that they are photoshoped to say something funny. Seriously, who would put such a short ladder on an aerial, no company in their right mind would just blindly go with a spec of 7.5 ft instead of 75 ft.
        Fir Na Tine
        Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

fake or not it's still funny.

Comment

(out buying a new keyboard and monitor)

First in, Last out, nobody left behind.....

Comment

That's funny right there,I don't care what you say.
              'Course someone in some apparatus shop should be saying"Lord,I apologize for that.....and be with the starving Pygmies in New Guinea.Amen."

Comment

Originally posted by mcfd45
                wow ....... don't you think the company would have seen it and been like ok what is wrongwith this picture?
                This is what happens when you have to work for someone who quit business school after the day they learned"The customer is always right."

Comment

One of the stories I heard about this photo was that it was a photo taken by the FD when they were doing an inspection on thier appraratus. They thought that it would make for a funny photo ... then the local press got a copy of it and ran it as an April Fool's joke.

'Course, I've been wrong before...
                  Career Fire Captain
                  Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

this reminds me of the movie This is Spinal Tap where they try to get a massive stonehenge prop but the feet are mistaken for inches and it ends up being only a foot tall when it is brought on stage.
                    New York State EMT-B

Comment

a real small ladder

found this truck that runs on a volly Nyc deparmtent.

Rockaway Point Ladder 4:
                      http://www.fdnytrucks.com/images/spe.../VOL-RPFD4.jpg
                      Last edited by skipatrol8; 10-07-2006, 01:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by skipatrol8
                        found this truck that runs on a volly Nyc deparmtent.

Rockaway Point Ladder 4:
                        http://www.fdnytrucks.com/images/spe.../VOL-RPFD4.jpg
                        That's....interesting.
                        Fir Na Tine
                        Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

How many times?

Fire trucks should be...

RED
                          Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                          Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
                            How many times?

Fire trucks should be...

GREEN
                            Im just fixing your mistake. LOL
                            Do a little dance, make a little rum, Italian Ice! Italian Ice!

Actual lyric: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.
                            (KC & The Sunshine Band "Do A Little Dance")

My thoughts are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts of any Organization to which I am affiliated.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
                              How many times?

Fire trucks should be...

RED

Someone here on the boards once posted that green/yellow fire trucks just haven't ripened yet.

They need to go back on the vine and get "picked" when they have grown up.
                              "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X