No announcement yet.

Ten reasons men prefer guns over women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#24. If you don't clean them, they smell better.

(Sorry)

Comment

Guns don't talk!
      Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
      IAFF Local 2339
      K of C 4th Degree
      "LEATHER FOREVER"
      Member I.A.C.O.J.
      http://www.tfdfire.com/
      "Fir na tine"

Comment

OK I needed to laugh .... did that a few times!!!!!

Left off this morning at lvwrench's post so the ones since then that made me laugh out loud were:

#13 You don't have to buy your gun a drink before you can play with it

oh my

and

#24. If you don't clean them, they smell better

Artie, Artie, Artie *shakin' my head* Too f'n funny though!

OK most of them are all pretty funny LOL
        September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
        IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
        Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Yeah..........

Originally posted by cdemarse
          Im going to have to show that to my old lady.
          I just did........
          Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
          In memory of
          Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
          Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Heh...so most of those things...that means guns are better than guys too I guess?? I like my guns better than most guys...
            IACOJ

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap it if we do not lose heart."

Comment

That is friggin hilarious! # 2 killed me! That was so bad. LOL. 1 thru 10 are true, that's what makes it so funny. 11 and up are good too. Well the smell one was just off, but typical. : )

Comment

Have you seen the size of my Desert Eagle..

The most obvious one everybody missed is "because they compensate for little willy syndrome and give the gunowner an entirely unjustified sense of power" (pry it from my cold dead fingers sort of thing).

BTW, wasn't meant to be funny! Just an observation.. Guns don't kill, idiots who have guns kill!! And since we can't get rid of all the idiots..

Ohh.. I guess flame on
                Last edited by Fawlty; 09-30-2006, 12:00 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Co11FireGal
                  Heh...so most of those things...that means guns are better than guys too I guess?? I like my guns better than most guys...
                  I am with ya on that one. It apply's both ways. Look at Demi Moore : )

Comment

Hmmm...

#26. With the flip of a switch you can make a gun "shut-up."

#27. If you make a joke about a gun it doesn't feel the need to defend itself.

#28. At least a gun can defend you.
                    Last edited by FTMPTB15; 09-30-2006, 05:29 PM.
                    Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

Guns are reliable ! And they dont get fat when you marry them !!!!

Comment

I've always figured that people apply their own reasoning to what others do so does that mean that YOU cannot be trusted with a firearm?

Originally posted by Fawlty
                        The most obvious one everybody missed is "because they compensate for little willy syndrome and give the gunowner an entirely unjustified sense of power" (pry it from my cold dead fingers sort of thing).

BTW, wasn't meant to be funny! Just an observation.. Guns don't kill, idiots who have guns kill!! And since we can't get rid of all the idiots..

Ohh.. I guess flame on

Comment

Actually, your comment maybe quite insightful... I honestly wouldn't trust myself to keep a gun in my glove compartment... (I used to drive 95... honestly can say I've had murderous thoughts). Guns are by design weapons of death... no ifs, ands or buts... sure you can use them for sport, but thats an offshoot of their intended purpose, maybe they'll help you defend yourself, but arguably statistics show unlikely... but to revere them... sorry, I think that is wierd (Btw, I do understand this is a humorous thread and shouldn't have interjected).

Sorry

Comment

(Btw, I do understand this is a humorous thread and shouldn't have interjected).

Sorry
                            Bummer dude! Premature interjection!

It's okay...It happens sometimes.

Kevin
                            Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
                            IAFF Local 2339
                            K of C 4th Degree
                            "LEATHER FOREVER"
                            Member I.A.C.O.J.
                            http://www.tfdfire.com/
                            "Fir na tine"

Comment

Really?I've been a gun owner for 22 years now.I've only had one time when I fired an unintended shot while handling any of my guns.
                              I've only had one self defense use of my guns but I've already been punished by the law for that.Next time,I won't hold fire when they run away after realizing that one 20 guage pump beats three people with a claw hammer and knives.That way,they can't hide their weapons and claim that I started it after they hit me in the head and blocked the exits.
                              I've asked these questions of people using stats and emotion to declare their opposition to gun ownership:
                              Are YOU so mentally unstable as to shoot the girl at the checkout lane at Kroger because she made a mistake in ringing up your order?
                              If you are that unstable,why aren't you getting treatment for your condition instead of telling others how to live their lives?
                              If you are NOT that unstable,what qualifies you to imply that I AM?

BTW,I have never gotten any meaningful answer to these questions.Mostly people say"Well,I don't own guns so they don't apply to me.

Actually, your comment maybe quite insightful... I honestly wouldn't trust myself to keep a gun in my glove compartment... (I used to drive 95... honestly can say I've had murderous thoughts). Guns are by design weapons of death... no ifs, ands or buts... sure you can use them for sport, but thats an offshoot of their intended purpose, maybe they'll help you defend yourself, but arguably statistics show unlikely... but to revere them... sorry, I think that is wierd (Btw, I do understand this is a humorous thread and shouldn't have interjected).

Sorry

Comment

Sorry
                                I tend to think that comments like "honestly can say I've had murderous thoughts" to be wierd. I agree with you however, I wouldn't trust you with a firearm either.

PKFPD
                                IACOJ and proud of it

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X