sign of respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sign of respect

I work at a nightclub here in St Louis that is run by and has a lot of firemen and ems as staff. our whole place is fireman and police themed and we are wanting to start a wall where we can hang department tshirts up from anyone that sends them in. we have a place we hang helmets, but i thought it might be a little much to ask for people to mail me helmets. Anyone that could send me a tshirt, I would greatly appreciate it and your department would be represented on our heroes wall. The address is
    The Phoenix
    Attn: Frank
    3924 Lemay Ferry Rd
    St Louis, MO 63125

If this is an inappropriate request I apologize, but I couldnt think of a better way to get representation from departments all across the U.S.
    Thanks again!

First, let me wish you luck on your endeavor. Have you considered posting departmental patches instead of T-shirts? You can post many more of those on a wall, they are usually cheaper, and they are easy to send in the mail. The Ott House at the National Fire Academy in Emmitsburg, Maryland comes to mind.
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Good idea, Tom. I can see donating a t-shirt to put up on the wall if I was visiting the establishment in person though, a la the bra thing at Jeremy's.

But since I'm not a firefighter, it really is a moot point. LOL
      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

All righty,

Pay the dollar here to the IACOJ War Chest.

Sheri is gonna get the shirt off..

LINE UP FOLKS.
        Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
        Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

We have a similar bar named The Halligan and what they chose to put up on the walls were patches and old helmet shields. The owner (one of my old senior men) was actually amazed at how many patches and shields were given to him from around the country. He also built a section in the front corner that looks like a hose tower and put a 20' ladder and hung some old line inside. Along with many pictures of our fires, a few hydrants, a couple of our old alarm boxes, pike poles, axes and halligan bars it actually looked pretty darn good.

Comment

actualy, shields or patches would be easier for everyone to send in, but our bar is 14,000 sq ft so we have plenty of room for whatever we want to put up. when we get done with the remodel, i will have to post a link so everyone can check out pics. we have a foyer at the entryway, and we hang helmets there, but we could put patches or shields on another wall there.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
              All righty,

LINE UP FOLKS.

LMFAO Ian! Too f'n funny
              September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
              IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
              Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
                All righty,

LINE UP FOLKS.
                Hey Ian,

Is that $1 US, Canadian, or do we pay in your island currancy... Y'all still trade seashells, right?

da Rev

ps - can I get a receipt for tax purposes?
                Resident Chaplain of the IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X