X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcfd45
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT
    Sure we laugh at his goofy hair, the way he prays and then yells out a hearty M-f'er when busting one of the model citizens that appear on the show.
    gotta love that sometimes
    J

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    Ol' Dog may or not be the brightest bulb. I think he is no dummy but I don't know his IQ. He grabbed a maniacal, sadistic RAPIST back to face American justice. He didnt bring over a kilo of coke or some smuggled aliens. Sure we laugh at his goofy hair, the way he prays and then yells out a hearty M-f'er when busting one of the model citizens that appear on the show. But he also knows that he is a showman and has that " I am loving life and know I am sometimes full of ****" look. I can respect that. I cannot believe our government is going out of its way to kiss Mexico's ***....Which all this little charade is.

Leave a comment:

• clipse
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT
    Would YOU go back to be possibly put into MEXICAN jail for 4 years?

No but if I did something like that I sure wouldn't put my mug on nation wide TV on a weekly basis untill after the statute of limitations were up. Dog is awesome but he is deffinately not the brightest bulb in the package.

clipse

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    Originally posted by ROOKIELZ
    I find it just a tad ironic that the Dog missed his bail hearing and they had to go arrest him.
    Dog, my Bra, take your own advice.
    Actually, I'm quite fond of the show. Too bad there will be a hiatus.
    Would YOU go back to be possibly put into MEXICAN jail for 4 years?

Leave a comment:

• Schwaa
    replied
    5 wives

Leave a comment:

• ROOKIELZ
    replied
    I find it just a tad ironic that the Dog missed his bail hearing and they had to go arrest him.
    Dog, my Bra, take your own advice.
    Actually, I'm quite fond of the show. Too bad there will be a hiatus.

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Seriously,it looks like any of us who have done anything near hinky in Mexico are at risk of having an early morning visit from the US Marshals just before the statute of limitations run out.

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    After watching A&E tonight.

I am so proud that my tax dollars are being wasted on this foolishness.

Leave a comment:

• Itsmy6
    replied
    In my point of view which isn't held highly. To me it's like going to a call and rescuing someone and having them saying you kidnapped them from their home when you were just doing your job.

Leave a comment:

• res54cuecaptain
    replied
    Originally posted by DaSharkie
    Until then, a .50 calibre every 200 feet and no warnings.
    man oh man, is that the truth! the SECOND they get across the border, fill 'em up with lead!! AND dont clean up the bodies, that way when the piles get big and smelly, the mexicans will turn around and go back where they belong!

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by clipse
    Dog is deffinately over the top. Even more over the top, is his hair. Still the show is entertaining and to go from selling drugs in his youth to doing what he does now, well, thats just impressive.

clipse
    I've always looked at that show like I do my favorite hunting shows:video footage of the actual shot spliced in with footage of a re-enacted stalk where they whisper loud enough for the micrphones to pick up what they are saying.
    Look at it in that vein and it'll take added or maybe different meaning.

Leave a comment:

• DaSharkie
    replied
    When Mexico stops the migration of their own populace illegally across our border, and stops giving them official documentation on how to tap into our social networks, then we can cooperate with them.

Until then, a .50 calibre every 200 feet and no warnings.

And no legal cooperation.

Leave a comment:

• res54cuecaptain
    replied
    Originally posted by NYSmokey
    With that being said, I'm glad Dog caught that scumbag. Maybe if Mexico did their job, he wouldn't have had to go in there. If it wasn't a high profile case, I doubt that the Mexican government would have even cared.
    ^^What he said, on all three points.

Leave a comment:

• NYSmokey
    replied
    The mullet....a misunderstood haircut

Originally posted by martinm
    His haircut alone is a criminal offence. Just for that he should be in jail!!
    From Wikipedia:

A mullet is a haircut that is short in the front, on the top, and on the sides, but long in the back. Mullets have been worn by males and females of all ages, but they have traditionally been most popular with younger men. A slogan or motto often associated with people who wear mullets is: "Business up front, party in the back!", which originated from the older phrase: "All business in the front, and a party in the rear."[citation needed]

There are many nicknames for the mullet. Some are:

The "7"
    The "10-90"
    The Achy Breaky Big Mistakey
    The Ape Drape
    The Tennessee Waterfall
    The Beaver Paddle
    The Business in the Front, and Party in the Back
    The Camaro Crash Helmet
    The El Camino Headrest
    The Kentucky Waterfall
    The Canadian Passport

With that being said, I'm glad Dog caught that scumbag. Maybe if Mexico did their job, he wouldn't have had to go in there. If it wasn't a high profile case, I doubt that the Mexican government would have even cared.

Leave a comment:

• martinm
    replied
    His haircut alone is a criminal offence. Just for that he should be in jail!!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X