Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    Ironic yes, right no. He did what the Mexican government (or even the U.S.)couldnt or wouldnt do. I am curious to the reason that this is taking place now. If it was your daughter, sister or mother that was a victim of Luster I think any one of us would support the Dog. Plus his wife is a hottie !

Leave a comment:

• pvfire424
    replied
    That is ultimate irony.

However He should have known the laws & limitations. If what he did there is illegal, then he is like every other Tom, Dick or Harry in Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• DennisTheMenace
    replied
    I just enjoy the irony of a Bounty Hunter who skipped Bail.

It is funny irony, unlike a firefighter busted for arson.

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    started a topic Free Dog !

Free Dog !

DOG ALERT ***

Dog, Leland and Tim Chapman were taken into custody by U.S. Marshals early Thursday morning in connection with charges stemming from their 2003 arrest of convicted serial rapist, Andrew Luster.

Andrew Luster, the famed heir to the Max Factor cosmetics fortune, was convicted of drugging and raping three women over a four year span. During his trial in 2003, Luster fled the country to Mexico.

In June 2003, Dog and his team tracked the fugitive Luster in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, where he was living under an alias, and arrested him. As bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico, Dog, Tim and Leland were arrested by the Mexican authorities and Luster was handed over to the United States government by the Mexicans. He was subsequently found guilty and is currently serving a 124 year prison sentence.

Bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico, and Dog, Tim and Leland were arrested by the Mexican authorities. After being released on bail, Dog, his family and team, returned to Hawaii and to their lives as bounty hunters.

Yesterday at 6:00am, U.S. Marshals stormed Dogs home and took him into custody. They then did the same to Leland and Tim. The three are being held in Honolulu where they will face an extradition hearing to Mexico. There will be a hearing in Hawaii today at 3:00pm local time. At that point we will have more details to share with you.

This was from myspace.com. I enjoy watching Dog and his exploits. Sure he is cheesey and kind of a nut, but I am disapointed our government is planning to turn him over to the Mexicans. After all he DID capture this scumbag Luster. I think the Mexicans should worry about other things as well.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X