Free Dog !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROOKIELZ
    I find it just a tad ironic that the Dog missed his bail hearing and they had to go arrest him.
    Dog, my Bra, take your own advice.
    Actually, I'm quite fond of the show. Too bad there will be a hiatus.
    Would YOU go back to be possibly put into MEXICAN jail for 4 years?
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT
      Would YOU go back to be possibly put into MEXICAN jail for 4 years?

No but if I did something like that I sure wouldn't put my mug on nation wide TV on a weekly basis untill after the statute of limitations were up. Dog is awesome but he is deffinately not the brightest bulb in the package.

clipse
      sigpic

Comment

Ol' Dog may or not be the brightest bulb. I think he is no dummy but I don't know his IQ. He grabbed a maniacal, sadistic RAPIST back to face American justice. He didnt bring over a kilo of coke or some smuggled aliens. Sure we laugh at his goofy hair, the way he prays and then yells out a hearty M-f'er when busting one of the model citizens that appear on the show. But he also knows that he is a showman and has that " I am loving life and know I am sometimes full of ****" look. I can respect that. I cannot believe our government is going out of its way to kiss Mexico's ***....Which all this little charade is.
        IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT
          Sure we laugh at his goofy hair, the way he prays and then yells out a hearty M-f'er when busting one of the model citizens that appear on the show.
          gotta love that sometimes
          J
          It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X