X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTMPTB15
    replied
    For those interested, here is his bio from A&E's page:
    Considered the greatest bounty hunter in the world, Duane "Dog" Chapman has made more than 6,000 captures in his 27-year career. This highly intense, charismatic ex-con and born-again Christian is the king of the comebacks. This modern-day hero once served time in a Texas prison. "I am what rehabilitation stands for," Dog says.

Now on the right side of the law, Dog is tireless in his efforts to bring in the bad guys and encourage them to turn their lives around. Over the years, the list of fugitives Dog claims to have either helped catch or single-handedly brought to justice reads like a who's who of America's most wanted, including high-profile rapist and Max Factor heir, Andrew Luster.

Dog credits much of his success to his knack for getting the most out of his informants. "Seventy percent of all my captures happen because some good ol' American has turned them in by giving me information," he says.

Raised in Denver, Dog is the oldest of four children born to Wesley and Barbara Chapman. His dad was a welder in the U.S. Navy, while his mother was a minister with the First Assembly of God who often traveled to Native American reservations to teach the gospel. Dog currently resides in Hawaii with his wife and business partner, Beth Smith, and three of his children.
    "When you break someone down make sure you always raise them up higher than they were before." -- a Dogism

Good 'ol trusty wikipedia pulls through again! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Chapman

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    This is only going to add to the Dog "legend" ....And his wallet

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    Another myspace bulletin

*** DOG ALERT ***

Here is the latest update on the Dog situation from Honolulu. Dog, Leland
    and Tim were all released on Friday night on bail, as the judge concluded
    they are not flight risks. While out on bail, they will be required to
    remain in the state and wear electronic monitoring devices until they return
    to court for extradition hearings to face trial in Mexico. No date has been
    set for those hearings, and we will continue to update you as more details
    become available.

Hear Dog and Beth tell the full story in their own words on Tuesday at
    10PM/ET exclusively on A&E's original presentation - DOG: THE FAMILY SPEAKS.
    The special features post-release interviews and behind-the-scenes footage
    from the trying ordeal. Additionally, tune in to NBCs Today Show on Monday
    morning to see Dog and Beth interviewed live by Matt Lauer.

Thank you to all of the Dog fans for your continued support.

Leave a comment:

• EFD840
    replied
    Originally posted by quint1officer
    don't get me wrong, his show is a cornfest, but he was able to bring this scumbag back.
    My thoughts exactly!

Leave a comment:

• redneckemt
    replied
    Isn't Dog a convicted felon? Didn't he spend time in a Texas prison for his part in a murder? He meet his wife when he bailed her out of jail. Now yes he's made a turn around but he still crosses the line.

But why should the U.S. cooperate with Mexico. If Mexico had cooperated with the U.S. in the first place. Dog would never had to go down there and capture the guy.

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT
    Plus his wife is a hottie !

That was a feeble attempt at humor. MIKEYDOSENTLIKEIT ! But I see they are out on bail.

Leave a comment:

• clipse
    replied
    Dog is deffinately over the top. Even more over the top, is his hair. Still the show is entertaining and to go from selling drugs in his youth to doing what he does now, well, thats just impressive.

clipse

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    But if Mikey-likes-it then go for it!
    What can you do but quote that line.

Leave a comment:

• SSTONER
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT
    Plus his wife is a hottie !
    I was with you up til that - she has big - well you know, but she aint hot! But if Mikey-likes-it then go for it!

Leave a comment:

• Res343cue
    replied
    Mexi-Cali can keep the mutt.

Leave a comment:

• dmleblanc
    replied
    Free Dog !
    Oh, I thought you had a puppy to give away or something....

Leave a comment:

• BFDNJFF
    replied
    From what I have heard from the news is that there is a 3 year statute of limitations in Mexico and it was almost up. So whats going to happen is he will get some big lawyer to drag it out past the 3 year mark and stop him from being sent to Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• quint1officer
    replied
    don't get me wrong, his show is a cornfest, but he was able to bring this scumbag back. Can't we tell mexico to f'off and if they don't like it to **** off? I mean really, what are they going to do, invade? Cub scout troop 114 from abeline texas has enough firepower to repel most of mexico.

Remember the alamo senior!!

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    Aint that the truth Ian...Except that there really is no big fence along most of the border. I sure as hell wouldnt want to be in a Mexican jail either.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    Escape from jail.

Walk to big fence.

Cross over.

Why not, every one else does it....

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse